Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Stefani Germanotta support group (April 2005)

Lighter

Featured Posts

HEARTSTOP

He can get iiiiiiiiittttT

Love short guys :wub:

Spoiler

From his Facebook pics, he seems pretty comfortable with the way he dresses, so he might just be Mikey Gaytano :flutter:

EDIT: GURL I- :lolly:

27368745_10107229828752029_5267747376101

IDGAF

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gypsy101
2 hours ago, Lighter said:

EbbTsc8XYAE-RTt?format=jpg&name=900x900

is it just me or is his head like way too big for his torso

pachinko
3 hours ago, Admin said:

On it

Admin, come through. We can always count you. Ugh, your mind and influence. Legendary. :legend:

Quartz

This is awesome. What's the opposite of cancelling someone? Let's do that for him. ⚔

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Massive Monster

He was her 1 person in the room against the 99 that didn't believe :bradley:

EDIT: someone said it first, damn it 

Kind regards

austincola
36 minutes ago, Quartz said:

This is awesome. What's the opposite of cancelling someone? Let's do that for him. ⚔

Promoting? :selena:

Ashley

I wonder if he’s still a fan. I scrolled all the way to 2018 to see if he posted about ASIB since he seems to love theatre and acting, he didn’t lol. :sweat:

artpopsexual

We've finally found the one person who could say "I'm a fan since Red and Blue era" :ladyhaha:

So cute tho, I already love him :heart: The OG little monster

I'm still looking but this might be the Janis/Janice and Aldo play he's talking about.

I'm dyyying at the name :lmao:

"Italian American Reconciliation”  The play, John Patrick Shanley’s 1988 operatic comic romance, takes place in various settings, including a luncheonette and a woman’s backyard. But the scenes are all played in what looks like the aftermath of a large, rowdy wedding reception. Surrounded by round tables littered with empty bottles, half-drunk glasses of red wine, used napkins and leftover balloons, the five characters in “Italian American Reconciliation” enact a story as emotionally heightened as an expensive, microplanned family celebration and as sad as the morning after.

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/15/nyregion/italian-american-reconciliation-review.html

*This is THE John Patrick Shanley, writer of Doubt and Moonstruck .Gaga mentioned him in her 2015 Golden Globes acceptance speech.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Archived