💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

My Lady Gaga X Adobe Submission

arthurhmangum

Featured Posts

arthurhmangum

Hi, gays and girls! 

I’m currently a graphic design major in college, so I was super stoked to submit something for the Lady Gaga X Adobe contest! Graphic design is my passion :huntyga:

I cooked this graphic up for the past few hours, and I just wanted to see what my fellow monsters thought before I posted it online sometime tomorrow. 

https://twitter.com/arthurhmangum/status/1276328067640766465

Feel free to be as honest as you like and it would be so awesome for you guys to follow my new art instagram where I post regularly: @mangum.art. I’ll follow back! 

Thanks so much for your help! <3 :enigma:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

Mister G
19 minutes ago, arthurhmangum said:

Hi, gays and girls! 

I’m currently a graphic design major in college, so I was super stoked to submit something for the Lady Gaga X Adobe contest! Graphic design is my passion :huntyga:

I cooked this graphic up for the past few hours, and I just wanted to see what my fellow monsters thought before I posted it online sometime tomorrow. 

https://twitter.com/arthurhmangum/status/1276328067640766465

Feel free to be as honest as you like and it would be so awesome for you guys to follow my new art instagram where I post regularly: @mangum.art. I’ll follow back! 

Thanks so much for your help! <3 :enigma:

Pop a 911. Each tribe representing a different anti-psychotic. Love it. Best of luck this looks really good :party:

DavidLuis198

I love it!

But in the bottom, would be possible to put a little bigger space on the "In Chromatica no". The words (principally the 'no') are too close to each other, and it's kind of hard to read.

BUT YASSSSSS, I STAN TALENTS :enigma:

I don't know how to write in english

Blastertoyo

So cool! 

maybe if one of them was a piece of sour candy :billie:

I love the sine and 911 references with the original logos too tho :pray:

please enlighten me to death

MANiCURE 6

That's amazing ! 

Maybe the pills needs more work to look even more legit and incorporate to the picture but otherwise this is really great :-) 

thet1234

I made a cover for Sour Candy but I can't enter it because I live in New Zealand. Its made with a custom made font following the Chromatica theme of chrome metallic text with alien like fonts. And the ROM style cover. 

um chile

Archived