Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
music news

Britney will release Mood Ring Pride Remix at midnight with new iconic line


warioaddams

Featured Posts

vyniildisk
38 minutes ago, mzncb said:

Besides the fact that she probably does things that she doesn't want publicized, did you forget these songs/videos?????

 

I am sorry but what these songs mean? 3 is for like a 3 some and the other one for org*es?  I do agree she prob do something for lgbt ppl behind the scenes i just think she is not the typical gay icon and that is not a bad thing, she seems very different in a lot of ways. Sorry if offended you, not my intention.

Link to post
Share on other sites

JusKeepBreathin

That's a great remix. Honestly it's been quite a while since I heard a remix really elevate a song. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...