HAIM - Women In Music Pt.III

Ryusei

Featured Posts

Pennywise

They always remind me the picture on the right idk why :air:
josh-ajushva-who-would-pay-more-for-weed

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Davian

Currently deciding if I’ll listen to this or Arca’s new record first:excited2: Pretty excited!

I only recently listened to their other albums, but I really like it! I have a feeling this album will have lots of summer-vibes and I’m here for it:legend:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

imnotyourbabe10

So excited for this and Jessie Ware this Friday!  Loving "Don't Wanna" from WIMP3.

What are everyone's HAIM faves?

Some of mine are: Falling, The Wire, Don't Save Me, Pray to God, Honey & I, Now I'm In It, Want You Back, Nothing's Wrong, Little of Your Love, Kept Me Crying, Walking Away.

mr.peter

A lot of the pre-release singles / songs have been on replay thanks for the reminder

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

So excited for this and Jessie Ware this Friday!  Loving "Don't Wanna" from WIMP3.

What are everyone's HAIM faves?

Some of mine are: Falling, The Wire, Don't Save Me, Pray to God, Honey & I, Now I'm In It, Want You Back, Nothing's Wrong, Little of Your Love, Kept Me Crying, Walking Away.

Falling, Forever, The Wire, If I Could Change Your Mind, Don't Save Me, Want You Back, Little Of Your Love, Ready For You, Right Now, I Know Alone, Now I'm In It, Hallelujah, Summer Girl 

Those are like my top faves lol A lot I know lol but there are barely any songs I skip if any. 

Musery

NFRatwell

I haven’t been feeling this era but their past albums are some of my favorites of all time. I’ll probably give it a listen though. They’re really great artists :messga: I’ve always wanted Gaga and them to sing together. Would be great.

Archived