💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé to receive BET humanitarian award for COVID-19 efforts

Bambino

Featured Posts

28 minutes ago, Regina George said:

There are black celebrities who did more than her and that are not being recognized for their work. Have a great day. This award is undeserving and it's a well knows fact that this award show is kissing her ass like no other. 

Award shows constantly kiss white folks ass and it's no big deal so you'll survive if just one does it to a black person and if the other black artists don't seem to mind it then you shouldn't either.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whtvrman
15 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Every opinion mattters no matter your skincolor 

Yes, in like 99% of situations. Can y'all let us have SOMETHING? A teeny tiny black awards show on a black TV network. Please? 

4 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Thats not what i meant dont put words in my mouth i meant that i want to live in a world where this kind of separatisten isnt needed in other words i want to live in a world where award shows are equal 

Correct me if I'm wrong, other posters, but I don't think the tone in the words are directed towards you Suuus, but the pain that this has been the reality.

Everyone's actually agreeing with you :heart: 

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Knife
1 minute ago, Suuus said:

Thats not what i meant dont put words in my mouth i meant that i want to live in a world where this kind of separatisten isnt needed in other words i want to live in a world where award shows are equal 

Okay, I wasn't trying to put words into your mouth but I was absolutely trying to correct you if you thought that award shows specifically for black people aren't necessary.

I've seen plenty of people on this site make all sorts of stupid observations on race, so of course I thought the worst when I read your post.

Also, you keep using the word "separatisten."  :ladyhaha:

Suuus
Just now, Whtvrman said:

Yes, in like 99% of situations. Can y'all let us have SOMETHING? A teeny tiny black awards show on a black TV network. Please? 

In case you forgot that this is a forum were people give their opinion so stop saying who can or cant have opinion on something also saying someones white opinion doesnt matter is really rude

Whtvrman
Just now, Suuus said:

In case you forgot 

Yeah put in my place. Anyway, stop quoting me and don't quote me ever again thank you very much

Aphrodizy26
3 minutes ago, Suuus said:

In case you forgot that this is a forum were people give their opinion so stop saying who can or cant have opinion on something also saying someones white opinion doesnt matter is really rude

white tears. always

6 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Suuus?!? I just...!

be quiet cut it out GIF

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Whtvrman
1 minute ago, HEARTSTOP said:

Ah, BETs, the only award Gaga will never get :enigma:

Except she has one. Bitch has always been invited to the cookout and her latest actions only prove it more and more but what's yall deal I just don't get it

Suuus
2 minutes ago, Knife said:

Okay, I wasn't trying to put words into your mouth but I was absolutely trying to correct you if you thought that award shows specifically for black people aren't necessary.

I've seen plenty of people on this site make all sorts of stupid observations on race, so of course I thought the worst when I read your post.

Also, you keep using the word "separatisten."  :ladyhaha:

Thats not what i think at all and you didnt need to correct me you dont seem to understand what im trying to say what im trying to say is that i want awards shows are equal so that no one feels less than onother

HEARTSTOP
1 minute ago, Whtvrman said:

Except she has one. Bitch has always been invited to the cookout and her latest actions only prove it more and more but what's yall deal I just don't get it

I mean, ok, Video Phone :billie:

IDGAF

Whtvrman
Just now, HEARTSTOP said:

I mean, ok, Video Phone :billie:

Well I'm sorry the show doesn't want to celebrate the whiteness :billie: Racism!  :billie:

• CyanLights changed the title to Beyoncé to receive BET humanitarian award for COVID-19 efforts
  • Admin locked this topic

Archived