đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Darren Criss reads thirst tweets

RenegAde

Featured Posts

14 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I mean sure that particular phrase may not be the best choice of words but I think there is a difference between not liking something and outright disrespecting something.

I've seen a lot of hate directed at Masc4Masc guys here and honestly the hatred starts from the 'femme guys' before the 'masc guys' even started them. Sometimes they could be saying they prefer guys like this, and it can be turned into accusations of homophobia or sexism.

Like am I gonna get in trouble for saying I prefer guys who wear suits and who have short hair? Or must I have equal romantic and sexual attraction for guys who have long hair and wear pink and have glitter on their hair? Like I could be friends with either but I need to have equal romantic and sexual attraction for all people?

Nobody said u cant have ur preference. I even agreed myself and said I'm not into guys painting their nails. But to say "it's unnecessary to do that as a man' is the problem. 

It is necessary, if a man wanna paint his nails, he should do it, it's very very important for all of us to be able to express ourselves and feel happy about how we look regardless of societal pressures of what a man or a woman should look like. That's all

Helxig
1 hour ago, RenegAde said:

Did you Google it:enigma:

Well yeah :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

nathantj594

You mean the dude who was wishy washy and coy about his sexuality when he was in the gayest show on tv but when he needed “serious” acting roles he “came out” as straight? Next! 

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

nathantj594
2 hours ago, RenegAde said:

I mean you are entitled to have your preferences but don't say its "So so unnecessary "

Some men want painted nails the same way some women do and it's okay 

You’re right sis. Especially the ones who do it just to play up the “ooooooo look at meeeee. I’m not really gayyyy. I’m straight but look at me painting my nailsssss. I’m so androgynoussss” Like Harry Styles or Scotty Sire like dude we get it, you’re a rich 20 something dude who could get any puss he wants, stop baiting the gays with your painted nails. 

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

Archived