💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Another Lady Gaga lightstick

warhol killer

Featured Posts

warhol killer

I designed another "Lady Gaga lightstick" representing all of her solo albums.

GAGABong03.pngGAGABong04.pngGAGABong05.png

There other design can be seen here: 

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

yungpancake

OMG 

I LOVE that red light coming out of the BTW one. And the CHROMATICA AND ARTPOP ONES ARE TOO CUTE UGHHH :enigma:

I seriously just want these to happen so bad. We should just sell our own merch now at this point 

Divine

If Gaga's team were wise enough to consider these. They are all so pretty and well-curated. :heart: You could add a mini "disco stick" light stick too series. (The ones from the fame ball and monster ball) :nick:

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

raragaga

THESE ARE INCREDIBLE  :tony:

xoxo

Red Velvet

These are amazing!!! I would really love Chromatica's!

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Blastertoyo

I love these! 

I imagine Born This Way’s more like

please enlighten me to death

16 minutes ago, Divine said:

thanks for the shoutout! I had supported his other post and was eagerly awaiting his new designs so I am glad to be tagged to witness this beautiful work by the good sis @Warhol Killer. Girl I am serious when I say I really hope Gaga or her team see your work and somehow contact you to join her design team for merch and what not. You have an eye for amazing aesthetic and you are a talented graphic designer in general. Your talent needs to be used. I hope you could link a instagram or twitter to your GGD account so if her team ever sees your work they can somehow contact you or something. you may be missing out by just posting your designs and not having a way to contact u privately. just my advice lol! love u and keep this up! I love seeing it :hug: 

warhol killer
2 minutes ago, monster said:

i just realized that they also look like the claw from the fame perfume bottle OMGG

Yes it's actually supposed to be a monster claw.

GAGABong02-WK-tagged.png

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

warhol killer
4 minutes ago, dit said:

thanks for the shoutout! I had supported his other post and was eagerly awaiting his new designs so I am glad to be tagged to witness this beautiful work by the good sis @Warhol Killer. Girl I am serious when I say I really hope Gaga or her team see your work and somehow contact you to join her design team for merch and what not. You have an eye for amazing aesthetic and you are a talented graphic designer in general. Your talent needs to be used. I hope you could link a instagram or twitter to your GGD account so if her team ever sees your work they can somehow contact you or something. you may be missing out by just posting your designs and not having a way to contact u privately. just my advice lol! love u and keep this up! I love seeing it :hug: 

Thank you very much! :hug:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Archived