⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
politics

6/23 Primary Prediction Results (Pt. 1)

NathanC
15 hours ago, Buddy said:

Good

I don't want any of y'all voting for someone who calls themself a "Trump Democrat" :madge:

Wtf? She calls herself that? Uh. Awkward.

Buddy
2 hours ago, NathanC said:

Wtf? She calls herself that? Uh. Awkward.

Not all the time but she did, yes.

• Like 1

Gagaloo911

The way some of you in here continue to run with the failed strategy of sending Republican-lite Dems to try to defeat Republican incumbents. 

If people want a Republican, they'll vote for a Republican. Just as they always do and continue to make LOSERS of Democrats. 

You'd think yall would have learned your lesson by now. 

People see right through that fake, inauthentic, consultant-approved talk. They'd prefer authentic and REAL positions, not ones that have been focus grouped. 

McGrath ain't the one to defeat McConnell and that's that :oops:

• Thanks 2

JRCF29

@POP2 @MISTER GEEMATICA@NathanC @frederiickx@StarstruckIllusion @Lion Heart @FudgeyBear @Buddy

Today is the day! We will have the full results of the Kentucky elections and some competitive New York primaries.

Also tomorrow, voters in a couple states including Utah and Oklahoma will select nominees for Governor (Utah) and vote on a Medicaid expansion measure (Oklahoma.) I will tag you all in my predictions thread for those races!

P.S thank you all for keeping this such a civilized thread :hug:

P.P.S don’t you dare check the results before checking here tomorrow I don’t want to ruin the surprise! Booker? McGrath? Andrew Maynard? Who knows!

Don't Call Me Gaga
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

POP2
12 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

P.P.S don’t you dare check the results before checking here tomorrow I don’t want to ruin the surprise! Booker? McGrath? Andrew Maynard? Who knows!

Any final predictions?

• Like 1

NathanC
32 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

@POP2 @MISTER GEEMATICA@NathanC @frederiickx@StarstruckIllusion @Lion Heart @FudgeyBear @Buddy

Today is the day! We will have the full results of the Kentucky elections and some competitive New York primaries.

Also tomorrow, voters in a couple states including Utah and Oklahoma will select nominees for Governor (Utah) and vote on a Medicaid expansion measure (Oklahoma.) I will tag you all in my predictions thread for those races!

P.S thank you all for keeping this such a civilized thread :hug:

Any major cities/local elections from now til Nov?

JRCF29
54 minutes ago, POP2 said:

Any final predictions?

I stand by my original predictions. But when I tell you that Amy McGrath is quaking right now:ladyhaha: it’s incredible that an election like this will probably be the third-run story of tomorrow 

Don't Call Me Gaga

JRCF29
35 minutes ago, NathanC said:

Any major cities/local elections from now til Nov?

Not that I know of. Some city elections are held in off years, like Portland, ME or Chicago. Everything else should be decided in November. 

Don't Call Me Gaga
  • Love 1

NathanC
10 hours ago, JRCF29 said:

Not that I know of. Some city elections are held in off years, like Portland, ME or Chicago. Everything else should be decided in November. 

Any senate seats in danger? 

JRCF29
39 minutes ago, NathanC said:

Any senate seats in danger? 

For the Democrats?

Don't Call Me Gaga
  • LMAO 1

NathanC
37 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

For the Democrats?

****, well both I guess! Lol what are the chances of us taking back the senate?

StarstruckIllusion
3 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

@POP2 @NathanC @Buddy @MISTER GEEMATICA @Lion Heart @FudgeyBear @StarstruckIllusion @frederiickx

Reveal hidden contents

hqdefault.jpg

Please check the original post, where I have updated Kentucky's section with the final results 

Yeah I had a feeling the mail in ballots would save her. Mitch’s re-election is secured bc Amy’s corporate pro-Trump ass ain’t inspiring no one. Tragiccc 

• Like 1

JRCF29
Just now, NathanC said:

****, well both I guess! Lol what are the chances of us taking back the senate?

I currently expect both parties to lose two seats to the other, so the Senate will still be under GOP control 53-47. 

Democrats are losing the Doug Jones seat in Alabama and I don't see a way around that. They also have to defend a contested seat in Michigan and one in New Hampshire, where the presidential swing state status is sure to bleed into the Senate race. Ultimately I expect them to lose the seat in Michigan provided the Republican candidate John James makes things as competitive as I expect him to in the coming months. 

Republicans appear to have already lost the McSally seat in Arizona and I expect that they will lose in Colorado too, although Hickenlooper is not exactly turning in his best performance thus far. There's also potential for Maine to flip, as well as North Carolina. 

Don't Call Me Gaga
  • Sad 1

NathanC
1 minute ago, JRCF29 said:

I currently expect both parties to lose two seats to the other, so the Senate will still be under GOP control 53-47. 

Democrats are losing the Doug Jones seat in Alabama and I don't see a way around that. They also have to defend a contested seat in Michigan and one in New Hampshire, where the presidential swing state status is sure to bleed into the Senate race. Ultimately I expect them to lose the seat in Michigan provided the Republican candidate John James makes things as competitive as I expect him to in the coming months. 

Republicans appear to have already lost the McSally seat in Arizona and I expect that they will lose in Colorado too, although Hickenlooper is not exactly turning in his best performance thus far. There's also potential for Maine to flip, as well as North Carolina. 

So basically another 4 years of inaction In terms of legislation. This is really sad.