Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga and Paper Mag's official Chromatica Fundrager tonight at 9PM ET

monketsharona

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Steven said:

Imagine if she never comes back and they dance all night long for 9 hours straight :billie:

Lol she ain't make no promises😂 

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hhennywise
1 minute ago, PEZ said:

I think they were just reusing old graphic layouts:

EXh48G0XkAA0tEE.jpg

Oh yeah probably 

weed
1 minute ago, Allan said:

I think it's officially over but they are milking the audience. If this keeps going on for another hour people will start promoting their onlyfans account

I think there was a poster with a list of performers? Maybe we can see how far along this DJ is. Hopefully she's the last one :toofunny:

Bottom

Girl i have no idea what the hell is going on, let me close the stream and rewatch once it is over so i can fast forward to all the times gaga appears 

y'all this is a regular party, people dance and hang out @ club quarantine every night + have been for months now. of course it's going to keep going on, it's a club  

weed
Just now, Bottom said:

Girl i have no idea what the hell is going on, let me close the stream and rewatch once it is over so i can fast forward to all the times gaga appears 

girl so far she's only been there in the beginning, didn't miss too much

Allan
1 minute ago, weed said:

I think there was a poster with a list of performers? Maybe we can see how far along this DJ is. Hopefully she's the last one :toofunny:

stagetimes.jpg

Is Dee Diggs the one playing now?

Mister G
1 minute ago, weed said:

Which DJ are we on? The list on Club Quarantine’s IG had Purple Disco, Ralphi Rosario, Dosa, Dee Diggs, and Anz.

weed
1 minute ago, Allan said:

stagetimes.jpg

Is Dee Diggs the one playing now?

yess I think it's Dee Diggs. So there'll be one more before any potential Gaga ig 

1 minute ago, MISTER GEEMATICA said:

Which DJ are we on? The list on Club Quarantine’s IG had Purple Disco, Ralphi Rosario, Dosa, Dee Diggs, and Anz.

It's Dee Diggs

Bottom

What was the point of the second outfit gaga changed in to? She just changes into that, returned, said she is going to chromatica and left :what:

pop ate my heart

K now she just tweeted

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Archived