Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica Singles

Curunir

Featured Posts

yes and
34 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I don't think it will be a single. I'm actually 99% sure it will not. They probably released the lyric video to see if the hype was still there, and saw that it wasn't 

lmao what 
check its streams, it is the only non-album song that still charts on streaming platforms 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

LG7 time now
2 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

lmao what 
check its charts and streams, it is the only non-album song that it alive more or less on streaming platforms 

The views are literally dead why are you talking about? Blackpink is about to come back, it's too late for Sour Candy to have the help of the Blinks

+ they don't like us, they won't help us anymore

yes and
Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

The views are literally dead why are you talking about? Blackpink is about to come back, it's too late for Sour Candy to have the help of the Blinks

it is #56 on Spotify worldwide. Your argument about the crappy lyric-video is not that good. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

LG7 time now
Just now, Sour Candy said:

it is #56 on Spotify worldwide. Your argument about the crappy lyric-video is not that good. 

Because the comeback didn't happen yet sis

A video for a k-pop group means A LOT of budget, they have to travel and all of that with heavy security because of the current situation. If they're not sure it will be cost effective, they won't film it. 

elijahfan

If she's gonna release videos for Babylon, Sour Candy, Free Woman and Fun Tonight for fun, you can bet none of these songs will become singles. 911 and Alice being by far the fan-favorites, I think she's keeping those for later for a reason.

elijahfan
4 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Because the comeback didn't happen yet sis

A video for a k-pop group means A LOT of budget, they have to travel and all of that with heavy security because of the current situation. If they're not sure it will be cost effective, they won't film it. 

It's pretty obvious nobody is going to travel, if a video is indeed in the works.

MANiCURE 6

1. Stupid Love

2. Rain on Me (feat. Ariola Granola)

3. Sour Candy (feat. BLACKPINK)

4. Free Woman

5. Babylon

6. Fun Tonight

7. Sine From Above (feat. Elton John)

Stephen

Single 3 - Sour Candy

Single 4 - Babylon

That's probably it unfortunately. If there was more I would want: