-> Unfollows everyone

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana
1 hour ago, Bambino said:

She's no longer following anyone

image.jpg

honestly i f*cking hate artists who do this. it just portrays shallowness. she had so many older artists rooting for her (ariana included) and she just goes and unfollows them all!:vegas:

brucee
46 minutes ago, Quartz said:

Not exactly just this. Just her whole persona.

like so many young people. it's not that big

hello hello baby.

alsemanche

Y'all are just gonna have an issue with whatever she does at this point. We get it, you dislike her for whatever reason, get over it lmao

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Cello
19 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

honestly i f*cking hate artists who do this. it just portrays shallowness. she had so many older artists rooting for her (ariana included) and she just goes and unfollows them all!:vegas:

Why does it matter whether she follows them or not? :huh:

she/her đŸ‘čđŸ–€ | đŸš«Tabloid JunkieđŸŽ¶

Justin Bieber is an abuser? Since when? I hate Justin Bieber but people are annoying. False allegations on Twitter by a trolling Bieber obsessed stan have been exposed as being fake and Bieber even posted receipts. But now he's branded as an "abuser". So "woke" 

iron man eye roll GIF

RAMROD

That's the best way :billie:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

23 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Justin Bieber is an abuser? Since when? I hate Justin Bieber but people are annoying. False allegations on Twitter by a trolling Bieber obsessed stan have been exposed as being fake and Bieber even posted receipts. But now he's branded as an "abuser". So "woke" 

This, he literally brought receipts.

Throwing due process away was one thing, but believing random twitter accounts, even when recepits have being shown to prove his innocence, its pretty stupid and incredibly damaging to the #metoo movement.

Sepsami
2 hours ago, March34th said:

unfortunately a lot of celebrities are predators and they're being exposed for it as they should.

There have been many reported cases of people being "abusers", and after a legal investigation, turns out they weren't. Damage is already done though :awkney: I'm not saying we shouldn't take these accusations seriously but let's find out the truth before we cancel anyone. :neyde:

elijahfan
2 hours ago, Quartz said:

I think Billie is talented. I also think she takes herself too seriously-- like she's untouchable or something.

How would her unfollowing abusers make you feel compelled to say this? :saladga:

Babel

You gays are trying too hard to dislike both Billie and Bieber. He’s not guilty of abusing anyone and she unfollowed everyone, not just him. 

It’s actually disgusting that y’all are using false abuse claims against someone to follow your hate narrative. 

AshIey

Why doesn’t she say anything about xxxtentacion then? Not trying to come for her, I like Billie and appreciate this gesture, but it just seems hypocritical.

Archived