372 members have voted

1. 1. Which

• Alice
    • Replay

Featured Posts

TropicOfCANCER
34 minutes ago, Candy Gaga said:

Where is it sweetie. The track title Ă—30 that's the chorus nnnnn

? I’m so confused. You don’t know the chorus of 911? This chorus is one of the most definitive and hooky of the entire album, especially considering this album is pretty weak re: choruses.

”my biggest enemy is me pop a 911”

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think there's any such thing as "overrated". If people like a song, then they clearly like the song lol

But to answer your question, my two favorite of the ones you posted would be Alice and 911. I think they both could be stronger (especially 911's chorus), but I think 911 is the strongest of the 3. 

Ally Campana

Replay will win again as it should :ally:

Does it matter? Damage is done

The Z
11 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

? I’m so confused. You don’t know the chorus of 911? This chorus is one of the most definitive and hooky of the entire album, especially considering this album is pretty weak re: choruses.

He's probably confused because the chorus sounds like a post-chorus (like “I'm gonna drink my tears tonight, and cry”) 

21 minutes ago, Candy Gaga said:

Ok don't take it that serious it's just a song

Sorry I didn’t know why was going on, I just woke up :laughga:

SCHEISSEMONTRE

all are great, but Replay is my go too. Alice is a close second then 911

Mychal

Candy Gaga
57 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

That's sarcasm right ? 

Replay , Fun Tonight , Sine From Above are weak choruses and 911 has a better one ?

Candy Gaga
42 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Sorry I didn’t know why was going on, I just woke up :laughga:

NP love :kara:

Anyway 3 songs are bops :queenga:

TropicOfCANCER
2 minutes ago, Candy Gaga said:

That's sarcasm right ? 

Replay , Fun Tonight , Sine From Above are weak choruses and 911 has a better one ?

No...? 911 has easily one if the best choruses.

And yes, chromatica is gagas least hooky/chorus heavy albums, considering many are just musical breaks. 

fun tonight’s chorus is an abomination to my ears. 

Candy Gaga
Just now, TropicOfCANCER said:

No...? 911 has easily one if the best choruses.

And yes, chromatica is gagas least hooky/chorus heavy albums, considering many are just musical breaks. 

Well those Euro-Dance drop choruses is better than anything she's done before :billie:

Maybe that's why you like 911 and it doesn't make it much for me since I'm a bigger fan of that genre and you prefer more anthemic choruses anyway 911 is still a bop regardless

TropicOfCANCER
1 minute ago, Candy Gaga said:

Well those Euro-Dance drop choruses is better than anything she's done before :billie:

Maybe that's why you like 911 and it doesn't make it much for me since I'm a bigger fan of that genre and you prefer more anthemic choruses anyway 911 is still a bop regardless

Ok. I’m sorry but I’m gonna have to strongly disagree. Beat drop choruses are the best things she’s done? Come onnnn, Gaga is know for anthemic choruses, not basic euro beats that do the heavy lifting of the song!

Just now, TropicOfCANCER said:

Ok. I’m sorry but I’m gonna have to strongly disagree. Beat drop choruses are the best things she’s done? Come onnnn, Gaga is know for anthemic choruses, not basic euro beats that do the heavy lifting of the song!

I mean Stupid Love is being acclaimed as one of her best singles right now, so maybe @Candy Gaga has a point :vegas:

TropicOfCANCER
Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

I mean Stupid Love is being acclaimed as one of her best singles right now, so maybe @Candy Gaga has a point :vegas:

Candy gaga makes no points bc she says 911 has no chorus :laughga:

Archived