💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Michael Jackson

PartySick

Featured Posts

Cello
On 1/8/2022 at 11:22 AM, CatelynnMarie said:

I just kinda wanted to share a beautiful experience I had involving MJ & Gaga.

When Gaga was doing TMBT, she purposefully had MJ's discography playing in whatever venue she was in (to my knowledge). I am a MAJOR MJ fan, have been all my life. MJ was one of the few celeb passings I cried over, so whenever I attended a show (3 times), it was his discography every single time. It was bittersweet, but felt kind of magical. Like it really created a magical atmosphere even more than it was before the show. With each show, she'd be a certain amount of time late to stage and without fail, every single time, Human Nature was ALWAYS the last song played right before the iconic TMBT openings we experienced. Whenever I remember TBMT or even see memorbilia and photos from it, I think of MJ, and his spirit was really there during that tour.

It's just a really beauitful memory I wanted to share as it's one of my favorites 

Thanks for sharing, this was so nice to read. :)

It makes me happy that Gaga is an MJ fan too (how could she not be?), I wonder whether they spoke or met up before he passed. I assume they must have had some sort of interaction ahead of her supporting This Is It, but I don't think she's said much about this. 

If only she'd been on the scene a little earlier. Maybe we would have gotten a collab. :giveup:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶
  • Love 2

CatelynnMarie
56 minutes ago, Cello said:

Thanks for sharing, this was so nice to read. :)

It makes me happy that Gaga is an MJ fan too (how could she not be?), I wonder whether they spoke or met up before he passed. I assume they must have had some sort of interaction ahead of her supporting This Is It, but I don't think she's said much about this. 

If only she'd been on the scene a little earlier. Maybe we would have gotten a collab. :giveup:

You're welcome, it was my pleasure. It's such a wonderful memory, it should be shared :heart:

I can't remember which interview it was, it was a while ago now, but it was the one where she mentioned she was to support This Is It and went on to mention he wrote her a letter that at the time she kept in a special place. She didn't go on with more info because she wanted to keep it personal and between her and MJ, but they definitely did have at least that kind of interaction. 

I definitely feel in my heart we would have gotten a genuine collab between the two. Without knowing for sure, I just can sense it in my heart and spiritually, but I think he really respected Gaga and saw that special something within her that she is in a way, a cut above the rest. but that's just my own thoughts, who really knows, but I just truly believe there was a genuine, ultimate respect and admiration between the two

• Love 2

PartySick
Just now, Cello said:

I just found a new version of the :partysick: emote 

pop-star-michael-jackson-peers-through-a

This makes me all kinds of uncomfy :enigma:

🖤
  • LMAO 1

Cello
9 minutes ago, PartySick said:

This makes me all kinds of uncomfy :enigma:

Best believe I'm going to resize it and make an emote after I finish work :vegas:

• LMAO 1

PartySick

Dangerous (album) is what you get when Michael Jackson feels like he has something to prove - that Quincy Jones did not make him :firega:

🖤
  • YAAAS 1

Werewolves Wanted
27 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Dangerous (album) is what you get when Michael Jackson feels like he has something to prove - that Quincy Jones did not make him :firega:

That’s so damn cool!

• YAAAS 1

Werewolves Wanted
Just now, PartySick said:

I like the freestyle around 6 minutes :music:

The guitar just before it is awesome too! I often wonder what these would have sounded like :giveup:

Did you ever hear this?

• YAAAS 1

PartySick
14 minutes ago, Max the Lagomorph said:

The guitar just before it is awesome too! I often wonder what these would have sounded like :giveup:

Did you ever hear this?

No :giveup:

There's such a volume of content out there it's crazy :giveup:

🖤
  • YAAAS 1

Werewolves Wanted

I also just read about the meaning of the bad music video… god i had no idea it was so deep. I hadn’t really thought about it much since I was a kid when I first saw it and I just took it at face value 

• Love 1

Cello
6 minutes ago, Max the Lagomorph said:

I also just read about the meaning of the bad music video… god i had no idea it was so deep. I hadn’t really thought about it much since I was a kid when I first saw it and I just took it at face value 

it's such a sad story :(

• Love 1

Werewolves Wanted
1 hour ago, Cello said:

it's such a sad story :(

It is! The double expectations that African Americans have to face.. I can’t even imagine.