Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Michael Jackson

PartySick

Featured Posts

MelbHawker
4 hours ago, mariomania1234 said:

A new demo from the BAD era just leaked in full in LQ. :giveup:  The bridge is the best part IMO.

Ugh this is so f*cking good. I'm obsessed and would do literally anything for a HQ version omg.

• YAAAS 1

ImpossiblePrincess
On 6/23/2020 at 10:02 PM, PartySick said:

The fact that RTT was supposed to be in the Dangerous Tour but they scrapped it because the guys' skirts kept falling off :flop:

At least we have this :diane:

Fr the Dangerous tour should've had way more Dangerous songs. 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

ImpossiblePrincess

HIStory is my favourite MJ album, it's so perfect.

Stranger In Moscow is my favourite MJ song possibly the mv also. or Scream.

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

PartySick
8 hours ago, mariomania1234 said:

A new demo from the BAD era just leaked in full in LQ. :giveup:  The bridge is the best part IMO.

I haven't looked for leaked stuff in a long time :bradley: I figured they had everything totally locked down after the posthumous albums contract expired :bradley:

🖤
  • Like 1

Werewolves Wanted
16 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I haven't looked for leaked stuff in a long time :bradley: I figured they had everything totally locked down after the posthumous albums contract expired :bradley:

Wait whoa whoa... no more posthumous stuff?? :bradley:

PartySick
Just now, Aubbie said:

Wait whoa whoa... no more posthumous stuff?? :bradley:

I'm pretty sure Scream, that Halloween album, was the last one and Xscape was the last proper album of new music :bradley:

I think their contract was up in...2017? :huh: idk, I haven't looking in a long time 'cause I'm a flop stan :flop:

🖤
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Werewolves Wanted
Just now, PartySick said:

I'm pretty sure Scream, that Halloween album, was the last one and Xscape was the last proper album of new music :bradley:

I think their contract was up in...2017? :huh: idk, I haven't looking in a long time 'cause I'm a flop stan :flop:

I feel so guilty for wanting more posthumous albums. I know the artist never intended to release the songs, but I want more :pray:

Werewolves Wanted

Also I will say, for some reason, Behind the Mask is top 5 favorite MJ songs for me 

Do you guys believe the fake vocals conspiracy on Michael?

Edited by Aubbie

PartySick
Just now, Aubbie said:

I feel so guilty for wanting more posthumous albums. I know the artist never intended to release the songs, but I want more :pray:

The thing is he hated people messing with his production. They had to literally send him to Europe and get him to fall in love with Euro-house and club music to get Blood on the Dance Floor out and even then he demanded five new songs on it :selena:

Homie was a perfectionist. So them releasing Xscape as a remix album of unreleased work was super disrespectful imo. I only have the real songs saved to my spotify.

But if they were to release his untouched demos, I'd be in love :pray:

2 minutes ago, Aubbie said:

Also I will say, for some reason, Behind the Mask is top 5 favorite MJ songs for me 

Do you guys believe the fake vocals conspiracy on Michael?

There's an old demo of this song with Paul McCartney somewhere and I can't find it :bradley: but it's from the 80s so those are for sure his vocals.

On other tracks like Breaking News or Keep the Faith I honestly don't know. I doubt it was Jason Malachi since that'd be like accusing Gaga of doing Madonna vocals (Jason and Gaga are both established artists, not fill-in vocal talent). I like to believe it's him :pray:

🖤

Werewolves Wanted
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

The thing is he hated people messing with his production. They had to literally send him to Europe and get him to fall in love with Euro-house and club music to get Blood on the Dance Floor out and even then he demanded five new songs on it :selena:

Homie was a perfectionist. So them releasing Xscape as a remix album of unreleased work was super disrespectful imo. I only have the real songs saved to my spotify.

But if they were to release his untouched demos, I'd be in love :pray:

There's an old demo of this song with Paul McCartney somewhere and I can't find it :bradley: but it's from the 80s so those are for sure his vocals.

On other tracks like Breaking News or Keep the Faith I honestly don't know. I doubt it was Jason Malachi since that'd be like accusing Gaga of doing Madonna vocals (Jason and Gaga are both established artists, not fill-in vocal talent). I like to believe it's him :pray:

Me too I hope it is :pray: I know monster was another one they thought was fake 

Werewolves Wanted
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

@Aubbie the real question is do you believe the Cascio tracks are legit? :enigma:

I’m so unsure :bradley: there was a guy who suggested that they may be partially real. Like the demos were so LQ that someone had to come in and give the vocals some umph in the background, you know? But I’m not 100% sure. 

Edited by Aubbie

PartySick
1 minute ago, Aubbie said:

Me too I hope it is :pray: I know monster was another one they thought was fake 

Well that one's a skip anyway because of the pocket change feature :giggle:

🖤

PartySick
Just now, Aubbie said:

I’m so unsure :bradley: there was a guy who suggested that they may be partially real. Like so LQ that someone had to come in and kinda give them some umph, you know? But I’m not 100% sure. 

He stayed with the family so I just assume they're real. Just because I want to though :enigma:

Water and Soldier Boy are so good

🖤