💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Babylon music video in July

David Ward

Featured Posts

Hebi

Mv or not, I hope July means Gaga's comeback to promote Chromatica :neyde: in any type of way

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
God Control
4 hours ago, Rio said:

The tribes are so bloody corny though. Even though you say the SL video is just dancing in a desert, that’s where the tribes come from and I wouldn’t be surprised if the tribes were just a concept for that video, or for that part of the Chromatican world. I’m one of the very few who loved the SL video, but it’s a cheesy vid and the tribe concept is kinda cheesy too. ROM video was an insanely good video, and one of her best in years. Easily in her Top 5, for me anyways. “Dancing in front of a green screen” - Like, where else do u want her to dance? It was in a dark cityscape!! It looked so cool. Or did you want a real non-fake dark city??? 

Hopefully the next videos bring something worthwhile to Chromatica, but I wouldn't be expecting tribes, yanno xo hoping she’s abandoned that idea

No, I wanted something with depth, like imagine exploring the city or showing multiple areas in a city with them doing different things in them. Think Madonna’s Living for Love vs. Madonna’s Ghosttown or Girl Gone Wild vs. The Power of Goodbye or even Gaga’s own Rain On Me vs. Telephone or Paparazzi or BTW. 

They all had green screens but it felt like you were inside the scene not just doing things in front of a background.

God Control
On 6/23/2020 at 5:11 PM, JohnWayne said:

Not sure but some insider said that the tribes will be revealed at the Chromatica Ball tour... someday :huntyga:

That’s worse than “soon” 😂😅

• 3 weeks later...
raragaga

and lg7 will be out in august

xoxo

Archived