opinion

YOUR unpopular opinions: Chromatica edition

Jase

Featured Posts

Arizona Sky

Stupid Love is such a jam, I still haven't gotten sick of it

Free Woman album version is better than the demo

Fun Tonight is no where near the bottom 3

Sine From Above is hard for me to get into (it's a good song objectively but just has very little replay value)

1000 Doves is by far and away the worst song on the album

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hieronymus
4 hours ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Sour Candy is the single Gaga song with most replay value. Even thought its far from being my favourite on the album, I cant help but going back to listening to it again AT LEAST once :nooo:

This album has a ton of unwanted earworms, but I legitimately enjoy when this one gets stuck in my head. It's a fun sassy song... even if it sounds a lot like Swish Swish.

There are too many dance breakdowns and they are not even that good.

Free Woman demo is better, the final version sounds empty and flat compared to the demo.

911 chorus is a disappointment compared to the absolutely amazing verses.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Skabi

at first i didn't like alice at all, oh at all. i skipped it, i found it hella cringy idk why? but now im obssesed :enigma: id like it if chromatica's songs were longer but i think they would not sound the same, the strict time limit made gaga and the producers experiment with interesting song structures and i love that

ALSO: idk if it's unpopular but after hearing the demo for free woman i cant understand how they decided to release THIS version of it :madge:

hieronymus
4 hours ago, Mer Boy said:

The OP is asking for unpopular opinions, not wrong opinions. 

Speak for yourself 

xoxo Craig
7 hours ago, Dukttapetoo said:

That's bleak

Its the opposite of bleak.

End Racism Now

FutureIllusion

Enigma could've been the second Bad Romance but they f*cked up the production

scheisseJK

- Replay is getting worse with every listen :saladga: from one of the best of the album to the bottom...

- Love me right with the bridge could be a single material

- both demo and album version of Free Woman are wasting potential of gaga lyrics and voice, this could be the biggest hit of the album

neopet bbq

Chromatica literally has no skips for me, incl the chromaludes :firega:, i can't say the same for her previous albums especially ASIB joanne TF. I like that it's compact and it's straight freaking fun.
Fun tonight has really grown on me but it doesn't hit as hard as the rest. Free woman is a 9/10.
Replay has one of the greatest bridges in her discography. 
Enigma, Alice, and Babylon are easily in top 10 gaga tracks ever :oops:
Love the visual concept a lot I hope she gets back to MVs soon

I feel like maybe some fans just have like all these expectations for what they want gaga to do with her own craft, no expectations is best lol. Just enjoy the ride.

Lucas

There is no skip on Chromatica
1000 Doves is really underrated
The demo of 1000 Doves is extremely beautiful
Gaga's voice sounds gorgeous on the album
This is her most consistent album in terms of quality, as everything from start to finish is absolutely great
We should talk more about the way she managed to make such danceable songs with such dark lyrics
Babylon album version > Hauslabs versions

MonSwiftAnton

Elton John sounds old af on SFA. It's like she brought a vampire on the song. :billie:

Archived