💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Rain on Me #9 Hot 100

Levitating

Featured Posts

AliceIsThatBitch
1 minute ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Save it from what? Little Chartsters' desire to see it have a smaller number than the number that is the number now? :laughga: It's already a hit sis! Gag and her team have their #1, they aren't about to bend over backwards for anything when they already grabbed the bag :whitney:

For it to be considered a real hit, it needs to spend at least 10 weeks in the top10, like NTLTC for example.

We're gonna spend at least 5 (next week is safe) after that we really need more promo.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker
11 minutes ago, AliceIsThatBitch said:

Can we or Gaga team do something to save this song? Today's Spotify drop is worrying. Why waste a potential hit? Like get radios to play it more and promote it. Release an actual good lyric video etc...

:fan: are you insane? ROM is no need of saving. 

AliceIsThatBitch
Just now, MelbHawker said:

:fan: are you insane? ROM is no need of saving. 

It dropped two positions today on Spotify. And it'll stall soon on radio because most pop stations are already playing it around 10-12 times a day (which is the max for songs that are not on power rotation). They won't put it on heavy rotation until callouts are out which may be next week.

So again, if you wanna believe it's fine as is, you may be disappointed. I think there should be more streaming/purchases and promo, otherwise we may fall out the top 10 after next week.

n1kos

Omg!!! 

We expected 12-13 :bradley:

SMASH

ON

ME

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

Wow stans of other artists keep saying it's free falling out of the top 10, yet it's never left.

Tyler1992

So happy it's moved up a position without any promo, come through airplay gains!! I would so be here for a spread out era to make the most of its potential. Slow and steady!!

Mocchi

Why is this so important when a song like Trollz is #1? :ladyhaha: That alone invalidates the ranking completely :trollga:

Gagaloo911
2 hours ago, AMURER said:

Why is this so important when a song like Trollz is #1? :ladyhaha: That alone invalidates the ranking completely :trollga:

Not when it's an accurate reflection of what music is being consumed the most in the country :billie:

You gotta blame all those giving the song the streams and views which account for it being reflected on the chart.

OT: Slay. On. Me. We love to see it :applause:

jacs vs looser

Imagine if she actually started promoting the song, just... Imagine. 

Gerrard174
6 hours ago, AliceIsThatBitch said:

It dropped two positions today on Spotify. And it'll stall soon on radio because most pop stations are already playing it around 10-12 times a day (which is the max for songs that are not on power rotation). They won't put it on heavy rotation until callouts are out which may be next week.

So again, if you wanna believe it's fine as is, you may be disappointed. I think there should be more streaming/purchases and promo, otherwise we may fall out the top 10 after next week.

ROM has plenty of rooms to grow on radio, especially Pop. It just needs some time as the older songs are falling off

JusKeepBreathin

Looks like another Scooter check cleared y'all.

tenor.gif?itemid=16607159

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

ArtpopAct2
3 hours ago, A mess said:

Coming for Applause longevity in the top 10 

Just with the added bonus of already being a #1:firega:

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived