Worst Chromatica lyric?

Sepsami

Featured Posts

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaSine
3 minutes ago, Greanskye said:

It’s not though. A triple negative = a negative. So she’s saying she’s nothing when she means to say she IS something. 

Yeah but i’m talking about her intended meaning. “I’m nothing without a steady hand” is the opposite of the meaning of the song.

1 hour ago, Sepsami said:

Lmao she's edging herself on I love that but I guess it's pretty funny too :billie:

I love it it's a vibe but it makes me laugh too

Blueskye
7 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

Yeah but i’m talking about her intended meaning. “I’m nothing without a steady hand” is the opposite of the meaning of the song.

Isn’t she trying to say “I have a steady hand?” If so then I believe she is unintentionally saying the opposite. I’m no grammar expert but it’s what it sounds like. 

Noah X

my name isn't alice  (as the main chorus lead line. if it's like part of a verse or something sure)

could've been like:

[chorus]

Alice, Alice, Alice, Alice

is not my name

But I'll keep lookin lookin lookin

for Wonderland

[post-chorus]

Now I'm in the hole (to wonderland)

take me far from home (to wonderland)

A-L-I-C-E Alice (in Bloody Mary-esque screaming)

[post-chorus beat sledgehammering drop]

Spoiler

having too much fun :air:

Darcklighter22
7 hours ago, Why am I on GGD said:

"Sour candy, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah"
Like, why not put actual lyrics there? :oprah:

I also always get confused in 1000 Doves
"I've been flying with some broken arms"

I always expect her to sing something like "with a broken heart", but "arms" just seems to come out of nowhere :laughga:

The last one she sings sounds like she's saying "broken nose" I legit thought these where the lyrics until I looked them up :billie:...pay attention next time you listen.

As well as during Alice the third time around I thought she was saying " oh ma ma ga oh ma ma ga" instead of oh my mother.

Sepsami
3 minutes ago, boy from nowhere said:

my name isn't alice  (as the main chorus lead line. if it's like part of a verse or something sure)

could've been like:

Alice, Alice, Alice, Alice

is not my name

But I'll keep lookin lookin lookin

for Wonderland

Definitely not, Alice's chorus is perfect and one of the best Gaga has ever done :diane:

Sepsami
4 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

The last one she sings sounds like she's saying "broken nose" I legit thought these where the lyrics until I looked them up :billie:...pay attention next time you listen.

As well as during Alice the third time around I thought she was saying " oh ma ma ga oh ma ma ga" instead of oh my mother.

Are you telling she isn't saying oh ma gaga :cryga:

Darcklighter22
3 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Are you telling she isn't saying oh ma gaga :cryga:

Right! I was so bummed out...the actual lyrics are very random and I still don't get how they tie into the the rest of the song :koons:

GagaSine
36 minutes ago, Greanskye said:

Isn’t she trying to say “I have a steady hand?” If so then I believe she is unintentionally saying the opposite. I’m no grammar expert but it’s what it sounds like. 

I interpreted it as she’s something without a man there to steady her, but that’s just how I see it. 

Blueskye
11 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

I interpreted it as she’s something without a man there to steady her, but that’s just how I see it. 

Yea same here. It probably is right and it’s just me getting it wrong.

PunkTheFunk

This is my dancefloor
I fought for

Should be

This is THE dancefloor
I fought for

:triggered:

PunkTheFunk
2 hours ago, GGVS said:

We can party like it's BC, with the pretty 16th century smile...

That one... the first part is cool, because partying like its BC kinda makes sense, it could mean to party without restrictions, without thinking if something is good or bad, not worrying about religious concepts and all that... but the rest :saladga: why would you make a reference to BC times and then one of AC times... I just don't get it.

She could be referring to 16th century BC, which was the peak of the Babylonian Empire

Archived