YEAA HEYYYY

it always gets me :ladyhaha:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Butters Stotch
5 hours ago, alsemanche said:

"Speak in languages in a Bloodpop moonlight"

It's so cringey and it comes out of nowhere and it makes no sense to stick bloodpop in there 

It totally makes sense, it's actually inspired on the story of the Babel Tower, which humans were building to reach god, so god decided to punish them by giving them different languages to speak, so they wouldn't understand each other. And I find quite accurate and smart the way she mentions BloodPop there :golfclap:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Butters Stotch

We can party like it's BC, with the pretty 16th century smile...

That one... the first part is cool, because partying like its BC kinda makes sense, it could mean to party without restrictions, without thinking if something is good or bad, not worrying about religious concepts and all that... but the rest :saladga: why would you make a reference to BC times and then one of AC times... I just don't get it.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

5 hours ago, Sepsami said:

No hate here, just wanna have a fun talk about the worst lyric in Chromatica.

What is this album's "Love it when you call me legs
In the morning, buy me eggs" ? :billie:

For me Fun Tonight's "When I'm sad you just wanna play" is a bit :awkney: but the "I've had enough, why do I stay?" redeems it so it's not that bad :lolly:

“When I’m sad, you just wanna play” hit really hard for me in particular, it sucks to not be taken seriously when you’re sad, because someone else doesn’t want to talk about sad things and you just end up feeling invalidated. It’s simple but it’s a good lyric stop hating on ha

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

River

He's coming down on me :spin:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

KillerMonster

Pretty much half of sour candy. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

bambi96
5 hours ago, Why am I on GGD said:

I also always get confused in 1000 Doves
"I've been flying with some broken arms"

I actually think this is one of the more beautiful lyrics on the entire album. It says a lot. Flying with broken arms (wings) and carrying on etc

5 hours ago, Daylight Jokers said:

Who's that girl, Malibu Gaga?
Looks so sad, what is this saga?

:saladga:

I love these lyrics lmao, they make the song for me :oops:

Sepsami
1 hour ago, good said:

“When I’m sad, you just wanna play” hit really hard for me in particular, it sucks to not be taken seriously when you’re sad, because someone else doesn’t want to talk about sad things and you just end up feeling invalidated. It’s simple but it’s a good lyric stop hating on ha

Not hating :messga: I just think it's a bit TOO simple

Sepsami

1 hour ago, GGVS said:

That one... the first part is cool, because partying like its BC kinda makes sense, it could mean to party without restrictions, without thinking if something is good or bad, not worrying about religious concepts and all that... but the rest :saladga: why would you make a reference to BC times and then one of AC times... I just don't get it.

On Chromatica, all is equal, nothing is greater than the other :ally:

I don't really know what I'm saying but you get the point :enigma:

GagaSine
18 minutes ago, GGVS said:

I thought ‘16th century smile’ is a reference to the Mona Lisa. Why, I don’t know lol but that’s immediately what I thought of (there’s the phrase ‘Mona Lisa Smile’).

NotDoctor

Then the signal split in two
The sound created stars like me and you

It's really nursery-rhymish and sing-songy in a way that really grates on me.  It's like a song from Barney & Friends.  I love Sine From Above but man I hate that line.

Sepsami
1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

Anyone laughs at the

DID U HEAR WHAT I SAID?

WHATTT???

DID U HEAR WHAT I SAID?

YEAA HEYYYY

it always gets me :ladyhaha:

Lmao she's edging herself on I love that but I guess it's pretty funny too :billie:

Sepsami
1 hour ago, NotDoctor said:

Then the signal split in two
The sound created stars like me and you

It's really nursery-rhymish and sing-songy in a way that really grates on me.  It's like a song from Barney & Friends.  I love Sine From Above but man I hate that line.

It's one of my fav lines on the song along with when I was young etc

Blueskye

“I feel like I’m in a prison hell” sounds odd to me.

Also, “I’m not nothing without a steady hand” is just wrong. Maybe “I am nothing without a steady hand” instead?

“Looks so sad, what is this saga? Owuhhhh.” :awkney: Should have gave that song to KP.

Archived