💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Lady Gaga Lightstick

warhol killer

Featured Posts

warhol killer

I was inspired by @yungpancake's thread on how Gaga should sell "Discostick" lightsticks:

I decided to make my own designs for a "GAGAbong", a Lady Gaga lightstick. ("Bong" (봉) means stick in Korea I believe so don't interpret the title in other ways :ohwell:)

You can click the picture or open it in a new tab for the full resolution.

GAGABong01-WK-tagged.png

GAGABong02-WK-tagged.png

Designed by me, using Sketchup.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

this is INCREDIBLE. You need to get a design patent or whatever it is called :selena: 

Red Velvet

I love how you incorporated the Born this Way discostick into this.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

ApplauseftAdele

YASSSSSSS! Although not sure about the lightning bolt, it’s very The Fame. Every era has its symbol so I’m not sure what a Gaga symbol to represent all would be

Dramatica

This looks incredible

I- :air:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

warhol killer
2 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

YASSSSSSS! Although not sure about the lightning bolt, it’s very The Fame. Every era has its symbol so I’m not sure what a Gaga symbol to represent all would be

I was actually about to design something that would represent every tribe for Chromatica. Maybe the word "GAGA" for all her eras?

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

raragaga

OMG YES! Send this to the Queen herself 

xoxo

yungpancake
2 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

I was actually about to design something that would represent every tribe for Chromatica. Maybe the word "GAGA" for all her eras?

YEAH MAKE ONE FOR ALL ERAS OMG

Irrelevant

the serve that this is :giveup:

48 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

44 minutes ago, yungpancake said:

YEAH MAKE ONE FOR ALL ERAS OMG

it would be a cool idea that you can open the lightstick up and every era Gaga can sell a new center piece (for example here it's the lightning bolt, but you can also take it out switch it to a paws up or something) + we wouldn't need to buy a new lightstick every year (although it's a good busniess move :selena:)

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

warhol killer
38 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

the serve that this is :giveup:

it would be a cool idea that you can open the lightstick up and every era Gaga can sell a new center piece (for example here it's the lightning bolt, but you can also take it out switch it to a paws up or something) + we wouldn't need to buy a new lightstick every year (although it's a good busniess move :selena:)

Wow that's a cool idea!

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Archived