opinion

Guess The Tour Closer?

Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
adamsenigma

Babylon. Imagine the whole stadium chanting and clapping at the end and when she says the last "Babylon" fireworks start firing. :giveup:

I think 1000 doves. I get that subtle Marry The Night vibe:enigma:

Lion Heart

Probably Rain on Me

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

L0NEL1GHTS

I’m hoping it’s Babylon- I’m having a hard time imagining her use another Chromatica track as a closer.  The Edge Of Glory would be cool

KeepItCool

Actually, 1,000 Doves feels like a closer.....setting free remote control little lights across the stadium.

Savage

Rain on Me is most likely closing imo. (Prob with rain tbh) ... she's been closing with the most successful song of each era since 2017 (Million Reasons at JWT, Shallow at Enigma) But honestly who knows! Also, unpopular opinion I could see Babylon being the second song in the setlist 

The Z
2 hours ago, Alxjcgn said:

What if she shocked us all and ended with Just Dance?

That's a terrible closer though, like she asks us to just dance and roght after the show is over lmao

Anderson123

Babylon - Encore: Rain On Me but can also see Rain On Me in the middle of the setlist with Alice, Stupid Love, Free Woman and Fun Tonight then saving Sine From Above for the end, that’d be cool. 

xoxo Craig

Million Reasons, The Edge of Glory, Shallow, or Sine From Above... those are my guesses. 

End Racism Now

hardcore1996
6 hours ago, KillerMonster said:

More than likely Stupid Love. She usually closes with her 1st singles. 

she did that what, once at tmb?

Reality

I feel like it has to be Babylon.

She said in this tweet that she wanted people to listen to the album from beginning to end, without shuffling it, because it was a story. I feel like she would want to keep that same tone in the tour. I would imagine that the setlist will probably just be the tracklist with a few of her older songs sprinkled throughout

🃏🖤👹

Archived