💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I prefer Future Nostalgia to Chromatica sorry

Lifeline

Featured Posts

Lifeline

Sorry I have to say this. The smooth production throughout the album and Dua’s stunning vocals make for the better listen. 

Dua has the perfect voice for pop listening while Gaga’s voice is very shouty and too theatrical at times on Chromatica. If I’m being honest I can’t replay Chromatica everyday the same way I can with Dua’s album. Gaga’s booming vocals are just too much sometimes. Like her vocal style in the chorus of Sour Candy is just unpleasant to listen to (someone should’ve told her it sounds like a frog stuck in her throat). 

Gaga’s vocals during TF/TFM were perfect pop vocals and compete with Dua’s vocals now. Conceptually and creativity wise Chromatica is definitely more ambitious, but as a solid body of work Dua’s album is the better pop record. I think it definitely has to do with the vocal delivery. 

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

tenor.gif?itemid=5491995

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

NewUsername

tenor.gif

Is FN maybe more 'accessible'? Could be, but that doesn't make it the better album, all the contrary.

McDonalds is also more accessible than haute cuisine.

Anveeroy

Listen to FEVER by Miss Kylie :legend:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Lifeline
1 minute ago, PlasticWeave said:

:bye:

You posted this literally as I posted the thread... At least read my argument. I just don’t like the delivery of Gaga’s vocals in her new music. 

Lifeline
1 minute ago, NewUsername said:

tenor.gif

Is FN maybe more 'accessible'? Could be, but that doesn't make it the better album, all the contrary.

McDonalds is also more accessible than haute cuisine.

FN is not McDonalds in a Katy Perry kind of way though. It has solid lyrics, productions and vocals. It has incredible replay value for streaming and I find that Chromatica doesn’t.

secfelix

I wouldn't know. Myself, like most people, still have not heard the album Future Nostalgia. And I have no desire to. 

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived