💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Who else plays Fortnite?

ode

Featured Posts

ToxicHot
34 minutes ago, DAMN said:

omg yes pls!! that game's been sitting on my library for so long. the last time i played, someone just hunted me. it was scary but also fun? :selena:

alsoo anyone here playing Stardew Valley? i want to start a new farm

Omg yay! :hug: We should play sometime for real!!! Add me on PSN: ToxicHot 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
duckworth
Just now, ToxicHot said:

Omg yay! :hug: We should play sometime for real!!! Add me on PSN: ToxicHot 

oh i didn't notice you were playing on PS4. i play on a PC :air:

i don't think GTA5 supports cross platform. does it?

ToxicHot
Just now, DAMN said:

oh i didn't notice you were playing on PS4. i play on a PC :air:

i don't think GTA5 supports cross platform. does it?

Aw man.... No, it doesn't :emma:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

HausOfMark

I play fortnite. Currently updating the game to play the new season. 

-Mark

DeluluSwine
4 hours ago, DAMN said:

alsoo anyone here playing Stardew Valley? i want to start a new farm

What platform?

doja scat

I would if they brought back the Harley Quinn cosmetic, other than that it stays sitting in my Switch game library :poot:

The only other games I play currently are Dead By Daylight (Switch) + ACNH, but im about to start playing Apex Legends once my gaming laptop arrives, it looks so good and seems like a better alternative to Fortnite 

hey y'all, i'm about to add everyone who posted/DMed their username! bumping this thread in the interest of our future gaga-squad

(my username has "boohoo" in the title, jsyk!)

also @Dolce Vita i love that you're only into the harley skin ~~~ 

Lost N Conf
19 hours ago, CautiousLurker said:

I don't play any of those, but I do play Dead by Daylight :selena:
If someone wants to add me so we can gawk at Pyramidhead's tight tight TIGHT bod, lemme kno :bon:

I used to play DBD a lot but lost interest.  Have they don't any good DLCs lately? I kinda miss awkwardly pointing at strangers and hoping they understand me. :billie:

CautiousLurker
Just now, Lost N Conf said:

Have they don't any good DLCs lately?

Not really :poot:

Demogorgon is fun to play, but his map is ass :bon:

They released the Pyramidhead - he's really janky to play, and his map is probably the worst one they came out with, also they broke the sound with this update so much survivors literally emit not sound sometimes... but DAMN he hawt

Survivor_01.png

dead-by-daylight-silent-hill-pyramid-hea

Like, f*ck yess camp me daddy, Trapper who? :messga:

Lost N Conf
4 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Not really :poot:

Demogorgon is fun to play, but his map is ass :bon:

They released the Pyramidhead - he's really janky to play, and his map is probably the worst one they came out with, also they broke the sound with this update so much survivors literally emit not sound sometimes... but DAMN he hawt

Survivor_01.png

dead-by-daylight-silent-hill-pyramid-hea

Like, f*ck yess camp me daddy, Trapper who? :messga:

Nothing could be worse than the stupid hospital maps...

WAIT.... Trapper who is right i- :gaycat:

DBD has a reputation built for favoring toxic survivors. That's why I was a survivor main... In blendette we trust.:billie:

FlopSlurper

they really took it literally when everyone said midas is a snack and let a shark eat him :selena:

CautiousLurker
3 minutes ago, Lost N Conf said:

Nothing could be worse than the stupid hospital maps...

WAIT.... Trapper who is right i- :gaycat:

DBD has a reputation built for favoring toxic survivors. That's why I was a survivor main... In blendette we trust.:billie:

They actually updated the hospital map - it's not so bad, I still don't know where to run half of the time but it looks pretty - I think it's the most finished a DBD map can look :bon:

Yes, trapper and I used to be a thing, but he let himself go and as a thirsty dweet main I gotta look out for my own ass, so... Pyramid c*cchead it is :icega:
I dated Wraith for a bit when his sexy skin came out, but anytime we would argue, he'd just cloak and leave :saladga:

I used to be a survivor main, but then I realized I make a sexy huntress so now I play both :bon:

Lost N Conf
1 minute ago, CautiousLurker said:

They actually updated the hospital map - it's not so bad, I still don't know where to run half of the time but it looks pretty - I think it's the most finished a DBD map can look :bon:

Yes, trapper and I used to be a thing, but he let himself go and as a thirsty dweet main I gotta look out for my own ass, so... Pyramid c*cchead it is :icega:
I dated Wraith for a bit when his sexy skin came out, but anytime we would argue, he'd just cloak and leave :saladga:

I used to be a survivor main, but then I realized I make a sexy huntress so now I play both :bon:

Omg this entire post has me howling. I'm bad with killers tbh and when I play them my builds are so annoying and ridiculous because I know it's the only way I can win. Iridescent head huntress with a mori type ****. I'm disgusting lmao. :madge:

Archived