Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga gives out $700 tip to waiter

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

gypsy101
1 hour ago, brownie said:

Isn't he like a Fortune 500 CEO?! He's prob worth a ton in stock or something too; lol IRL he probably makes as much as Gaga does 

pretty sure i read around when they got together he’s worth more than her, probably close to a billion

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killa

Tipping my salary i see. :selena:

So gagz a writter and screews grmmarvon daily basis, now daddy a engineer that.. Does that

Perfect match

derpmonster

I hope the credit card company doesn't reject the tip payment because it doesn't add up, that would be a kii :messga:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

SlaeUrAnus

Bitch better come to Wetherspoons when she comes to the UK and tip me! :ally:

In my messy era.

2 hours ago, River said:

They rained money on them :firega:

1 hour ago, ydnmnme said:

I remember how she said she likes to give people "the moment". It was such a happy moment in that waiter’s day for sure :flutter: Queen of kindness and generosity!  Also queen of ChroMATHica :vegas:

😂😂😂

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Glamourpuss

It seems like way too much to tip somebody just for some zoodles but it makes sense because you want to gain their trust so when you order again you know they won't tamper with your food. It must be difficult being famous because you don't know if somebody is going to mess with your food just because of who you are. 

vitoburrrito

I have a friend who works at this pretty nice restaurant in downtown Austin. Apparently a few years ago (probably during the monster ball), she showed up and ate a huge steak to herself and then had her security tip every employee in the restaurant 100 bucks in addition to whatever she tipped for her steak. 

my friend told me she was wearing a catsuit of some sort and was with some sketchy guy.

also, when Rihanna came to town for her Anti tour, she went to a bar to watch a sports game, had one drink, and left a hefty tip. 

lavenderblondee

This is so sweet, especially during covid when going to work means risking your health. :flutter: 

GagaUnderYou

But Michael paid? it says Polanksy at the bottom. The waiter probably just saw Gaga.

LGMonster95

That's like a month worth of salary in my country, can I work for her please? I can cook her some romanian food lol

Mr Oak
1 minute ago, GagaUnderYou said:

But Michael paid? it says Polanksy at the bottom. The waiter probably just saw Gaga.

inb4 she skipped the engagement this time and got married:billie::pray::diane:

Red Velvet

Screenshot-20200617-200239-Chrome.jpg

That honestly can be what I can survive off for a year.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Archived