Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jase

I'm sure @corvus albus will be delighted to know Radio 1 just playlisted Kings & Queens which I'm gobsmacked about. I thought her R1 playlist days were well and truly over. Pleased!

Genuine Guy 09
Just now, GovernmentHooker said:

I think this is it. The fate of the era will probably be determined in the next 30mins. ROM is our best chance to have a mega hit. But I think it still did well so far, better than expected to be honest.

They should put Alice or 911 on TTHS next week when SC comes off, if ROM bombs callout. If not ROM should get a vertical video :vegas:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

corvus albus
Just now, Jase said:

I'm sure @corvus albus will be delighted to know Radio 1 just playlisted Kings & Queens which I'm gobsmacked about. I thought her R1 playlist days were well and truly over. Pleased!

It was playlisted once but they removed it and K&Q hasn't had any UK radio presence since. Pretty happy to see it getting up there as well.

My Name Isnt Alice

What if promo starts when RoM dies:ohwell:

GovernmentHooker
Just now, Genuine Guy 09 said:

They should put Alice or 911 on TTHS next week when SC comes off, if ROM bombs callout. If not ROM should get a vertical video :vegas:

Issue is there's no reason literally to dislike ROM. So if ROM bombs, I don't think any other song from Chromatica can become a radio. ROM is Chromatica's most radio friendly song and features a radio darling.

I think it'll do well. But we'll see.

Yxilon
1 minute ago, Jase said:

Kings & Queens will probably debut in the 90s of the Hot 100 within next week or next 2 weeks :saladga:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

Leoj305

Just got an email for rate the music survey for top 40 US. Rain on me was one of the first 5 songs if that means anything. 

GovernmentHooker
1 minute ago, Leoj305 said:

Just got an email for rate the music survey for top 40 US. Rain on me was one of the first 5 songs if that means anything. 

Daisies is #5 on RTM. So it seems that stans affect its accuracy since anyone can sign up.

I will change my mind if Daisies debuts today with higher score than ROM.

messybottom
3 minutes ago, GovernmentHooker said:

Issue is there's no reason literally to dislike ROM. So if ROM bombs, I don't think any other song from Chromatica can become a radio. ROM is Chromatica's most radio friendly song and features a radio darling.

I think it'll do well. But we'll see.

disagree. when I first heard the RAIN. ON. ME. my initial thoughts were ... callout nightmare. free woman and fun tonight are much easier to digest and are more basic in terms of production. We know how much radio loves to spin more basic songs

FarixGaga
1 minute ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

15 minutes hoe

200.gif

It's either break it or make it. Let's hope. :saladga:

JC

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived