Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/chart-beat/9412939/regard-raye-secrets-hot-dance-electronic-songs-charts-top-10

Regard and RAYE roll into the top 10 of Billboard's Hot Dance/Electronic Songs chart (dated July 4), as "Secrets" rises 11-10. Following the premiere of its official video on June 19, the song gained by 4% to 1.9 million U.S. streams in the week ending June 25, according to Nielsen Music/MRC Data.

"Secrets" is Regard's second top 10, following his breakthrough hit "Ride It," which reached No. 3 in November and currently ranks at No. 5. For RAYE, the track is her inaugural top 10 among eight appearances. 

a smash wbk

MANiCURE1295
3 minutes ago, Miaou said:

The member Manicure with 2040023 numbers is so annoying ugh

Complaining all the time and never post chart stuffs 

like what is the point to go on this thread ? 

OT : ROM is still slaying 

can’t wait for the UK numbers 

It’s literally 4 numbers lol. And what’s the point of going into the thread? To read chart news and to get caught up on daily numbers. Which is hard to do when there are 20 pages of the same 5 members complaining about no promo.

Don’t **** on me just cause I don’t come in here and post updates on ROM from iTunes Ireland and Deezer France, **** off I don’t have to, I’ve been a member of this site for a very long time and I don’t have to post daily numbers in order to have a ****ing opinion okay, step off. I’ve never complained about members in here cause you guys are awesome and I love seeing your updates but I can’t stand the countless pages of bitching and moaning anymore. It’s a negative attitude and it’s spread through the fan base like crazy. Promo will come, we don’t need members in here questioning Gaga’s love for her art, shits not acceptable and it’s chart related.

Enzo
5 minutes ago, Liberdade mi amor said:

It's never really over :hug:

Gaga jumping on that NRO remix with Katy yup

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

5 minutes ago, Liberdade mi amor said:

It's never really over :hug:

Lemme guess if something comes it was a hint if nothing comes is just you mumbling about a katy song:billie: sorry sister

corvus albus

German charts

#29 (-11) Chromatica

#37 (-2) ROM

VS midweeks

#32 Chromatica

#36 ROM

Levitating
41 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Another 4 top 10 hits incoming :legend:

she’s that new pop bitch that we needed after Ariana joined the club 

Also..lol no response :fan: expected when you get shut down like that. 

wdym with the last bit? 

Come, come unwrap me

FRANZGA

I dreamed bout good callouts..

And i also dreamed about ROM staying on top10 even with predictors saying different and it came true.. the last time the predictors predicted ROM to stay in the top10 i got a peaceful sleep but woke up with the BAD NEWS :billie:

Enzo

iTunes Ireland 

#11 - Rain On Me (-4)

:messga:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

FarixGaga
7 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

I propose no new thread if callouts are bad. Chartsters era must come to an end then.

979777120_qq1.gif.92a7804dde27cd82a8a6d0

If callouts are bad this thread better be locked and cancelled. Yes, I love being super dramatic. :rip: :billie:

JC

ViviLittleM

So... are we staying in the top 10 on BB200 or not? What do you think? :) It'll be so close ugh.

ImTired
3 hours ago, corvus albus said:

Chromatica is already the 13th biggest album in the UK this year :yennifer:

Eminem looking like a traveling bible salesman, but he sells the ones that have the middle pages hollowed out to hide stuff in. :zilla:

OT: How many ROM radio requests have you spammed on Twitter today?

IAmNotHere1997
1 minute ago, FRANZGA said:

I dreamed for good callouts..

And i also dreamed about ROM staying on top10 even with predictors saying different and it came true.. the last time the predictors predicted ROM to stay in the top10 i got a peaceful sleep but woke up with the BAD NEWS :billie:

The way the charts are even haunting our dreams :billie:

This is too much :billie:

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived