Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Sarah H
4 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Sorry but what I don't like about your post is the fact that you are speculating that she's not in a healthy condition while also not knowing anything about it. This is not stuff to talk about like her promotion, people will spread this around and eventually the media will post about it too. 

Agreed. She might not be in a good way right now for whatever reason but it's not really anyone's place to say even if they did know for a fact. 

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WildAmerican

I know it's been dry y'all, but you gotta realize how easy it is to make stuff up. That goes for people on twitter and for people in this thread. 

DonnieDarko
Just now, corvus albus said:

I just got reminded that this is mindtrappa from PopJustice.

An actual insider as well :poot:

I believe Mindtrappa said that he’s not an insider. He just knew things. Or knows things.

MANiCURE1295
6 minutes ago, Dilwyn said:

I'm sorry but that is some bs, there are a lot of artists promoting right now.

6 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Yeah I know that don’t worry. But others are doing these things... at home and uploading their videos etc. So idk.

and it’s not doing that well anymore 

9 minutes ago, GiovanniDean said:

This would make sense if it was end of May/start of June when the BLM movement was at it's peak.

Also, she can promote AND be an activist at the same time.

So yes, I believe there's something else going on behind the scenes. 

Why do y’all continue to have it in your heads that YOU get to decide FOR ANOTHER PERSON when it’s right for THEM to ethically and morally be okay with promoting their work.

Gaga doesn’t care if Dua is promoting or if other artists like Chloe x Halle continue to promote.  She doesn’t feel okay with promoting herself or her work right now and bitching about it isn’t gonna change her mind.

Doncho
28 minutes ago, Rifek said:

I’m afraid that Chromatica Ball 2021 is the next and also the last promo we’ll get for Chromatica. 

If it won’t be cancelled which is very likely :saladga:

Nah. We still have VMAs and Grammys before that. Interscope wants those awards so they ll eventually be back to promo mode

corvus albus
Just now, WildAmerican said:

I know it's been dry y'all, but you gotta realize how easy it is to make stuff up. That goes for people on twitter and for people in this thread. 

But we can all trust @Brie Candy They're invaluable :kara:

Admin
Just now, WildAmerican said:

Also, even if that person did have some inside info, there's no way they would know about Gaga's personal issues.

Andreu
4 minutes ago, Dilwyn said:

I'm sorry but that is some bs, there are a lot of artists promoting right now.

have you ever said something positive about Gaga in this thread?

Brie Candy
6 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Sorry but what I don't like about your post is the fact that you are speculating that she's not in a healthy condition while also not knowing anything about it. This is not stuff to talk about like her promotion, people will spread this around and eventually the media will post about it too. 

Sorry for the way it sounded. I should not talk about it. 

Andreu
Just now, Brie Candy said:

Sorry for the way it sounded. I should not talk about it. 

don't be sorry King/queen :kiss: we appreciate your takes

corvus albus
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

I believe Mindtrappa said that he’s not an insider. He just knew things. Or knows things.

Sorry. That's just how I remember that user being talked about here. I'm still not such a long time member even if it feels like that for me :bradley:

Levitating

Is Chromatica out of the top ten this week? 

Come, come unwrap me

corvus albus
Just now, Levitating said:

Is Chromatica out of the top ten this week? 

Yes. Probably #11 or #12

GiovanniDean
3 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

I just got reminded that this is mindtrappa from PopJustice.

An actual insider as well :poot:

Yes, if this was 2013...anyway:billie:

Can we talk how 1,5 month later and Chromatica still is so fresh to listen to!

DonnieDarko

So we have our lovely Brie and

Mindttrappa basically saying different things. Gaga is nowhere to be seen promo wise. Album is out of top10, ROM  also. Phew. 2020.

And while I totally get what Mindtrappa is saying and agreeing about her health etc, I still would like to get some kind of a message from Gaga regarding what’s coming or not. Apart from the postponed tour obviously. But if that’s too much to ask for, I’m ok with it too. 

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived