💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

DonnieDarko
7 minutes ago, Stef said:

Gaga when Bobby told her that BLM protests have postponed all promo plans for the album:

D9-C388-A4-1953-427-F-A00-C-111-AC2-F0-C

Gaga when Bobby told her that BLM protests slowed down and it’s semi possible to promote again:

angry hate GIF

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nicoxxx

If she doesnt start promoting this week theres literally no excuse and its kinda disrespectful at this point

DonnieDarko

Erica from Z100 stanning as usual, too bad her tweets are having less likes than my tweets

BenG
2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Just saw a TV commercial for Chromatica on RTL

We'll take that :golfclap:

GiovanniDean

Not shading Brie and so...but...the fact you've taken her words as facts is kinda alarming...

What if, Babylon and Free woman videos dont even exist in the first place...have you considered that possibility:billie:

DonnieDarko
1 minute ago, GiovanniDean said:

Not shading Brie and so...but...the fact you've taken her words as facts is kinda alarming...

What if, Babylon and Free woman videos dont even exist in the first place...have you considered that possibility:billie:

You’re in fact shading Brie, newbie.

:billie:

ConnorFilm

So is ROM getting a fifth week in the US top 10 or is this done? I’ve seen predictions ranging from 11-14 for tomorrow. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Genuine Guy 09

Vera Wang stanning Sour Candy was interesting for a hot minute. That combined with nicola formichetti fundrager backdrop of BP makes me think she was involved with the MV - if it exists.

OT:

6 spins at only midday on one of the top 5 stations in a big city in America, and watch her get a 0.1+ update on pop :rip: 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Fame Romance
3 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Vera Wang stanning Sour Candy was interesting for a hot minute. That combined with nicola formichetti fundrager backdrop of BP makes me think she was involved with the MV - if it exists.

OT:

6 spins at only midday on one of the top 5 stations in a big city in America, and watch her get a 0.1+ update on pop :rip: 

Big stations putting it practically on power rotation?

Smells like negative update to me :oprah:

Brie Candy
9 minutes ago, GiovanniDean said:

i totally understand you

TINDER
1 minute ago, Brie Candy said:

i totally understand you

Oh my god supreme is BACK!

Please tell us something.. anything.:poot:

I am tinder

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived