💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Charts Discussion

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Genuine Guy 09
4 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Wbk that for years her views are manipulated, it’s not a secret to ang person with chart knowledge

Never Wore White had 1.6m views deleted and only pulled 3m views in total, the following 3 days after release :toofunny: 

Stupid Love did 9.5m the first day and then 4-6m the 2nd. So the views should gradually stablize not just go 0-60 - her YouTube in particular is fishy, which as I said is fine because her team are doing their jobs

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

• Replies 16.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
corvus albus
9 minutes ago, Admin said:

Born This Way, #1 for 6 weeks — 264M views
Judas — 353M

Judas is a music video watched mostly by fans. Just compare digital sales and/or Spotify for Judas vs BTW if you want a good measurement of success.

digital

10.360.000 BTW vs 3.190.000 Judas

Spotify

231.448.242 BTW vs 103.798.020 Judas

Genuine Guy 09
5 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Chromatica Spotify playlist reach

overall 219.4M (+500K)

Rain On Me l 191,136,588 (-6M)
Sour Candy l 68,938,001 (-16.2M)

Yikes 

Less of this pls 

Fun Tonight being so low is perplexing me.. Have they put it up their sleeve to act in the same way as a pre album single would when they release it :excited2:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

ViviLittleM

4h until we find out if we have to go to Gaga's house or not

(actually I wouldn't because covid in LA is I-)

corvus albus
Just now, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Yikes 

Less of this pls 

Fun Tonight being so slow is perplexing me.. Have they put it up their sleeve to act in the same way as a pre album single would when they release it :excited2:

Idk. Right now we're mostly loosing useless playlists that don't help ROM in any way. Just look at the fact that ROM rose in streams and positions today but lost 6M playlist reach in the last week.

DonnieDarko
4 minutes ago, Admin said:

I ask questions because you guys follow charts and I don't. Doesn't change the fact that like half of you hate Katy so much that you lack common sense. 

That’s not nice nor is it fair tbh. I repeat tho, it’s an actual fact that her views are fishy, the fact that YouTibe deleted views from muliplte Katy Perry videos throughout the years and respected members here provided that info to you a page or two ago should be enough to make it more legit that something’s wrong.

I don’t think it’s fair to say about people here that hatred makes us lacking common sense. Idk. 

Admin
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

Judas is a music video watched mostly by fans.

This doesn't make sense to me. Why didn't those fans watch Born This Way?

Kindness Ponk

id rather y'all to have TTH lipa conversations but okay

Enzo
Just now, Admin said:

Why would they watch BTW MV when they could be watching Judas? :tony:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Admin
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

That’s not nice nor is it fair tbh. I repeat tho, it’s an actual fact that her views are fishy, the fact that YouTibe deleted views from muliplte Katy Perry videos throughout the years and respected members here provided that info to you a page or two ago should be enough to make it more legit that something’s wrong.

I don’t think it’s fair to say about people here that hatred makes us lacking common sense. Idk. 

It's not a fact, it's an opinion. No one has provided any facts, it's all just 

41 minutes ago, Lynyrd Skynyrd said:

this trash didn't hited anywhere, nor US, nor worldwide, in any place of this world **** apetit were a hit

DonnieDarko
Just now, Kindness Ponk said:

id rather y'all to have TTH lipa conversations but okay

Heck, even Ava Max Spotify updates would be better. 
:billie:

corvus albus
Just now, Admin said:

Because it's way too long and nobody watches two minutes of pre-show if they want music. Same reason why Havana's audio is watched a lot more because the music video starts with a pre-show nobody wants.

FRANZGA
3 minutes ago, Admin said:

I ask questions because you guys follow charts and I don't. Doesn't change the fact that like half of you hate Katy so much that you lack common sense. 

I don't hate Katy tho.. like you can look for my previous posts.. i even dragged those users who were saying NRO is not touching PI or The Cure's success :ohwell:

But i'm telling you, even the sane Katy stans knew that there's something very fishy with Bon Appetit's views

Admin
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

@Admin any possible way to update us on the vinyl release please?

I don't think they will be releasing any new formats anytime soon. And I don't think they should.

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived