Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

HDD: Chromatica at #2 with 55-65k (3rd Week)

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

POPARTHD

1- Lil Baby (Quality Control/Motown/Capitol) 65-75k, <1k

Chromatica - #2 (=) 55-65k with SPS (25k-30k pure sales)

COME THROUGH SOUR CANDY BUNDLES!

Catnikko

the album's definitely going to have longevity, espeicially considering we will get massive promo when it's possible e.g performances

Actual patient

TWICE on hatius

Y'all better order that "take a bite" short and the choker no matter how much hate crimes y'all are gonna attracted to :nails:

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

Economy
1 minute ago, PlasticWeave said:

the album's definitely going to have longevity, espeicially considering we will get massive promo when it's possible e.g performances

I hope we actually do

Genuine Guy 09

Ahhh this makes sense now. 

They've even discounted the album to a 5ver here in UK. It's much more effective to discount in US at this point. They need a push now for #1

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Economy
Just now, TomFord said:

Confused Over It GIF

What? They are more advanced. Theyve moved on from outdated forms of music purchases :flop:

Catnikko
Just now, Economy said:

I hope we actually do

Unless she's already spent the massive delay between album recording and album release working on something new then i'm sure we will, she put so much effort into all the transitions etc so I can't imagine she won't want to make it last as long as possible 

Actual patient

lifeasgeorge

now stream the album every one:grr: we don't want to lose by 1k again 

live and let live

Economy
1 minute ago, PlasticWeave said:

Unless she's already spent the massive delay between album recording and album release working on something new then i'm sure we will, she put so much effort into all the transitions etc so I can't imagine she won't want to make it last as long as possible 

I hope so but the world is so unstable. If Gaga is gonna cancel everytime something happens now, she's gonna be cancelling stuff frequently

BABYL0N
8 minutes ago, ModernXTC said:

damn, all those stupid love skips really added up :saladga:

Lmao I even muted SL

derpmonster

Not this again nnnn :smh:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

I honestly do not care about the chart run anymore. I care about the sales and it is doing great so i am so happy! That said i will not aim for number 1 anymore because losing by 600 copies last week was traumatic :selena: i will always be upset about it even if we go number 1 on another week i will always feel like we missed another week on top so i will just focus on longevity and sales instead of it holding on to number 1.

Archived