đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

opinion

What's your favorite album aesthetic?

warhol killer

What's your favorite album aesthetic?  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your favorite album aesthetic (Poll is multiple)

• The Fame
    • The Fame Monster
    • Born This Way
    • ARTPOP
    • Cheek To Cheek
    • Joanne
    • Chromatica

Featured Posts

PartySick

It's so hard to pick between ARTPOP and Joanne :bradley: I'm going to have to to with the good sis xoxo, Joanne :enigma:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Head Empty

I cant choose between TFM, BTW and Chromatica :emma:

TFM and Chromatica both have this extreme modern polish to them which I love, but BTW has such a unique flavor and vibe... It's honestly impossible to rank them :giveup:

Massive Monster

I voted BTW, but TFM and Chromatica are also serves 

Kind regards

numb the flame
5 hours ago, Cssomeone said:

I was recently checking out the photoshoot for BTW again and it's perfect :tony: So sci-fi, obscure and over-the-top

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_mlFZsUzGMnWrbfErJ6f

I still wonder how this outfit worked because it's literally goo :laughga: also that huge bubble on her arm also made me wonder what happened to make that huge bubble

Cssomeone
10 hours ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I still wonder how this outfit worked because it's literally goo :laughga: also that huge bubble on her arm also made me wonder what happened to make that huge bubble

I was wondering about this as well xD Is it a very malleable material like rubber/plastic which can assume certain forms or is it literally goo? I believe the bubble was "made" with a fan. You can see how her hair is moving.

Smother Em Eh

Honestly, I like them all for different reasons. My favs are BTW, ARTPOP & Chromatica

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Miel
22 hours ago, JRCF29 said:

I wasn’t a stan before Chromatica and wasn’t a pre-stan until Joanne, and I realize I can’t even use my words to talk about what I’m tryna say :ladyhaha: but I feel like post-Joanne we know Gaga so much more and are better able to separate Gaga and Stefani if that makes sense?

what was it like from TF-AP vs Joanne-present?

Ohh, in regards to what?

3 points in and ready for more

JRCF29
1 minute ago, Miel said:

Ohh, in regards to what?

How close we were to Gaga/how well we knew Stefani 

Don't Call Me Gaga

Miel
4 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

How close we were to Gaga/how well we knew Stefani 

I would say that Gaga's always kind of been an open book (in retrospect), but definitely kept a mysterious air in her persona the first few years. I would say she actually was pretty open about the thematic subjects of TFM, but then she started getting much more personal with TMB, touring around the world (which really set the precedent of how she interacts with fans ever since).

It was ARTPOP where she began to become much more open about her own physical and mental struggles outside of just her music (considering a lot of that music is directly about trauma), which led directly to Joanne being incredibly personal.

3 points in and ready for more

just another gay

If ARTPOP aesthetics was THAT photoshoot for the consist whole era it'd be my favorite.

Chromatica is great but it gets messier as we get to the album and the tribes thing became totally irrelevant...

Joanne somehow is the most consistent, and I like the trendy/minimal aesthetic (esp. JWT and Coachella)

Archived