Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chromatica #1 on iTunes Again

KennyRichie

Featured Posts

KennyRichie

After loosing #1 spot this week on BB chart for less than 600 sales, we could make her number one for her third week.

I will not be pursuing a #1 anymore in the US tbh. I tried EVERYTHING for this week and I am a bit upset we lost by like 600 copies :cryga: I rather just enjoy the music at this point without caring about charts cuz us losing the #1 spot when it was so close has done a number on me as a Chartster :cryga: the album is still smashing organically htough with no promo so we won at the end but yeah. When something is so close it feels like such a missed oppertunity i guess lol

KennyRichie
4 minutes ago, dit said:

I will not be pursuing a #1 anymore in the US tbh. I tried EVERYTHING for this week and I am a bit upset we lost by like 600 copies :cryga: I rather just enjoy the music at this point without caring about charts cuz us losing the #1 spot when it was so close has done a number on me as a Chartster :cryga: the album is still smashing organically htough with no promo so we won at the end but yeah. When something is so close it feels like such a missed oppertunity i guess lol

You’re right. The album is amazing to listen to, but it’s also fun to win. :staymad:

Chromatica Island

I don't give two f#cks about charts, I'm just here to comment lol. But good for her!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

freebit
21 minutes ago, dit said:

This is how I felt during the G.U.Y. era. :bradley: 

(talking frustration-wise as fan trying to stream everything, as G.U.Y. was never close to the top spot at all :messga:

4 minutes ago, freebit said:

This is how I felt during the G.U.Y. era. :bradley: 

(talking frustration-wise as fan trying to stream everything, as G.U.Y. was never close to the top spot at all :messga:

i feel you on that for sure :cryga: (though as you said GUY wasn't even close to the top spot and this is more painful because it is 600 copies away but it is the same sentiment in a way of feeling like you gave it your all I guess) :cryga: hug me sister. let us rain on each other to numb the pain :cryga: :( :kara: :cryga: 

BABYL0N

I might sound delusional but if she really starts promo this week we can expect 50k sales and no. 1 in the 3rd week which is HUGE

freebit
2 minutes ago, dit said:

i feel you on that for sure :cryga: (though as you said GUY wasn't even close to the top spot and this is more painful because it is 600 copies away but it is the same sentiment in a way of feeling like you gave it your all I guess) :cryga: hug me sister. let us rain on each other to numb the pain :cryga: :( :kara: :cryga: 

Ugh, it was awfuI. I remember streaming on my laptop, ipad, and phone. I sat through that Oculus trailer so many times on youtube only to see it go #76. :saladga: Dark times for stans. :cryga:

Archived