💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Justin Timberlake

Mills

How do you find the new album of Justin Timberlake?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. How do you find the new album of Justin Timberlake?

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mills

• Illuminati Freak

• JudasInTheDark

• BROSEIDON

Forrest Gump

He's done well.

BUT... In honesty, I think 2/2 is only successful riding off the success of 1/2 and the fact he's JT.

part 1 sold almost a mili while this one barely broke 500k

Ryuuchan_X

I don't really like 2 of 2, but the first one was great. I think my favorite song from 2 of 2 was TKO.

Congrats to him :party:

Edited by Ryuuchan_X

BROSEIDON

I can't lie, I was pretty disappointed in 2 of 2. Bought it anyways though. Has a few good songs. True Blood and Murder slay your faves

why wouldn't they  :awkney:

I don't mean to hate, I'm just surprised that, given the music, 350k+ people literally purchased a whole album of it.

Forrest Gump

I don't mean to hate, I'm just surprised that, given the music, 350k+ people literally purchased a whole album of it.

that could be said about a lot of albums

dontbesweet

part 1 sold almost a mili while this one barely broke 500k

That's what I mean, the relative success of this one was thanks to the huge success of part 1. Part 2 really doesn't live up to my expectations IMO.

Vernier

Two flop lead singles and he debuted with what I'm guessing we'll get with ARTPOP :smh:

What's with the " :smh: " and what's wrong with that? 350-400k is what I'd say any realistic non-deluded fan should expect for ARTPOP, and it's not bad at all.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

What's with the " :smh: " and what's wrong with that? 350-400k is what I'd say any realistic non-deluded fan should expect for ARTPOP, and it's not bad at all.

I NEVER said it was bad. I was insinuating that Justin can pull off massive numbers with flop singles.

Forrest Gump

That's what I mean, the relative success of this one was thanks to the huge success of part 1. Part 2 really doesn't live up to my expectations IMO.

you said part 2 was only successful because of the first album but really it would have sold a lot more if part 1 wasn't even released.

dontbesweet

you said part 2 was only successful because of the first album but really it would have sold a lot more if part 1 wasn't even released.

Do you think so? I think it's really poor.

Forrest Gump

Do you think so? I think it's really poor.

it doesn't matter. because if both albums were switched, the singles of part 2 and the album would have sold more because of the hype. part 2 sold less than half because the hype isn't there anymore and he rushed the release without letting the first half breathe.

if he waited till black friday week, he would have sold 500k

Edited by Forrest Gump