💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Justin Timberlake

Mills

How do you find the new album of Justin Timberlake?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. How do you find the new album of Justin Timberlake?

Featured Posts

JudasInTheDark

Omg already! And notice how that picture was the first color picture? New era!

148 days :party:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mills

• Illuminati Freak

• JudasInTheDark

• BROSEIDON

One Five Ten

inb4 Justin is the new Rihanna #stealinggagasARTPOPvisionalready 

CAN'T WAIT THO :dead:

Mills

Billboard: Justin Timberlake sets September 30th as the release of 20/20 Experience Vol.2

justin-timberlake-2020experience2-instag

Fans of Justin Timberlake's "20/20 Experience" may only have to wait until Sept. 30 for a second full-length "20/20" album to arrive; today Timberlake tweeted a photo of himself in the studio with a handwritten caption on the mixing board that said, "The 20/20 Experience (2 of 2) Sept. 30th."

This potential second J.T. album of 2013 looks like it will follow just months after his hugely successful first "20/20 Experience," which came out in March and debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart, selling a whopping 968,000 copies in its first week, according to Nielsen SoundScan. It has since remained in the top three.

"20/20" Part 2 was previously hinted to have a November release by The Roots' Questlove, who DJ'd a pair of Timberlake shows this winter. Questlove posted a "spoiler alert" to a forum on Okayplayer.com saying "10 songs now….. 10 songs later = 20 vision," apparently referencing the number of songs on the first album.

Producer Jerome "J-Roc" Harmon, who worked on all of the first "The 20/20 Experience," recently told Billboard the second 2013 Timberlake album will mix unreleased material from the first "20/20" album with brand new studio sessions.
"Before we came to the 10 [songs on "The 20/20 Experience"] that he wanted and the two bonus tracks, we had over 30, 40 tracks," Harmon said in April. "So I think he's going to go in, and we're going to take some of the stuff that we've already done, and of course create more music at the same time."

Here's the full article.

Edited by PokerFist

Radio Radio

love his new album, ok some tracks did not need to be so long but in overall the production, the atmosphere, the idea & look are great and it is a easy-listening album

love his new album, ok some tracks did not need to be so long but in overall the production, the atmosphere, the idea & look are great and it is a easy-listening album

Yes! :legend:

I made a shortened version of the album tho cuz I can't stand listening thru all the tracks :sweat:

Rudz Xinc

are we gonna get new single? or we go straight to second part of the album?

Look at those clowns

are we gonna get new single? or we go straight to second part of the album?

I hope we'd have at least one more single... but it seems getting the lead single for the 2nd volume is more likely.

Rudz Xinc

I hope we'd have at least one more single... but it seems getting the lead single for the 2nd volume is more likely.

I wish he would release Tunnel Vision as single, that song is just too good to be left out

Look at those clowns

• 2 weeks later...

I wish he would release Tunnel Vision as single, that song is just too good to be left out

Exactly. There are a handful of single-worthy tracks in Vol.1.   But with Mirrors still selling, it seems more clearly that it might be the last single from Vol.1. 

Will Pt. 2's sales count toward the album as whole?

Or will they be counted separately

Only if Pt. 2 contains Pt. 1 as well. Like Gaga did with TFM.