💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Justin Timberlake

Mills

How do you find the new album of Justin Timberlake?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. How do you find the new album of Justin Timberlake?

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mills

• Illuminati Freak

• JudasInTheDark

• BROSEIDON

J e s s e

Oh yes Why can't Gaga do this and not hype a single by just releasing it? :(

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Economy

Oh yes Why can't Gaga do this and not hype a single by just releasing it? :(

BTW single was hyped for months... so far she hasnt given the name or release date of her next single... so shes clearly not gona hype this one as much

Even if it doesnt come out till early march, thats still less than two months hype (a lot less than Born This Way)

I still hope it gets less than 4 weeks hype though. Even 2 months is stretching it

Been bumping his two albums sooo much since all this talk of him coming back came around! I'm soooo excited, such a fan of his. He's one of those artists that I have irregular month-long phases of listening to them non-stop with. I will finally have more to listen to now :giveup:

That video is giving me Marry the Night prelude vibes. Not saying he copied or anything, the quiet narration and story being told remind me of the video.

JudasInTheDark

So when is the single coming out I'm confused? :huh: I just read on twitter that it's tonight!

Illuminati Freak

For Immediate Release: January 12, 2013

Justin Timberlake To Release New Single “Suit & Tie†From His Upcoming “The 20/20 Experience†Album On Monday, January 14th!

Song Will Debut Simultaneously At Radio And On The U.S. iTunes Store At Midnight (EST) On January 14th

New York, NY – Justin Timberlake’s new highly anticipated song “Suit & Tie†will premiere simultaneously on radio stations and be available immediately in the U.S. exclusively on the iTunes store, Monday, January 14th at 12AM EST.

“Suit & Tie†is the official lead single from his forthcoming album. The third studio album is slated for release in 2013 on RCA Records.

Fans will have the opportunity to purchase the song exclusively on the iTunes store until 1/21.

http://rockdizmusic.com/news/justin-timberlake-announces-single-suit-tie-and-new-album

Who else is excited?!

wanted to discuss. :laughga:

Thoughts? Expectations? It's been a minute since he's released new material, do you think the GP will accept whatever he puts out cause they are just so smitten with him?

Edited by OnTheEdge

GrandchildDavid

Are you fkin serious? :omg: It's coming MUCH sooner than I expected.

:omg: :omg:

inb4 Dr. Luke's the producer of the new single. :legend: