💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GTA5 To Be Re-Re-Re-Released in 2021

sillynate

Featured Posts

Awakened M

GTA6 is the new Half Life 3:ladyhaha:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToxicHot

I LOVE Grand Theft Auto V. :giveup: I’m a HUGE fan of the franchise, owning every single console game, and also Chinatown Wars for iOS. I play regularly online on the PS4 (ToxicHot on PlayStation Network if anyone wants to play!!! I’m ranked at 481. :huntyga:)

Rockstar constantly updates the online mode, adding 2 major DLCs each year with dripfed material within releases.

I mean, why are you guys being negative about this? They’re obviously going to continue supporting the online experience through the PS5..... A cash grab effort, I guess.

Do I think it’s unnecessary? Not necessarily... But I sure as hell won’t be buying a PS5 until a title EXCLUSIVE for the PS5 is out - Grand Theft Auto VI, obviously..... However, I do have a PlayStation Plus subcription that’s already paid for on a yearly basis.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Reginald

I'm super grateful for Epic giving away the free PC download of GTA 5 last month. Much better than my old xbox 360 copy :ladyhaha:

I'll probably be waiting for Final Fantasy 16, 7 Remake Part 2, or Kingdom Hearts' next release before I upgrade :selena: it'll be a couple of years, minimum.

Inb4 ps6  

Reject False Icons

Guess we are gonna have to keep requesting Applause to our favorite station Non Stop Pop FM  :bradley:

but really imagine how tired we are the sole idea of ten years in between the release of the first trailer and the ps5 release. It’s ridiculously greedy that they push it for 3 generations just for the micro transactions 

Knife

It took the coronavirus to get me to play and beat this game. I started finishing all the open-world games that were in my backlog, like this and Assassin's Creed.

I have no interest in returning to this game on the PS5. I think I've had my fill until the next one comes out.

On 6/13/2020 at 2:13 AM, sillynate said:

We kinda got one for PC... but my cousin bought it from the rockstar launcher (their version of steam) he said the game would crash before it even started :selena: honestly Rockstar has disappointed me so much since 2013. 

I meant on a console. I don't **** with PC gaming :huntyga:

Archived