💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga sends flowers to small Indie band

ImMatt

Featured Posts

ImMatt

She really takes the Selena classic "kill them with kindness" into action doesn't she? 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, you do usually put flowers at the site of someone's demise.

I'm joking, mods. 

Franch Toast
10 minutes ago, ImMatt said:

Hide contents

Also, Stupid Love has re-entered the chart at #27 this week. Which one of you have been streaming it that hard? :ally:

I don't know if it makes a difference, but I do Jazzercise, and "Stupid Love" has been incorporated into our new setlist this past week. I imagine lots of instructors have purchased the song in order to teach it, and students may be streaming it after dancing to it in class. (I know I do that with other Jazzercise songs.) 

She/Her/Hers

WildAmerican

Why them tho? She's literally beaten dozens of other artists with ROM's and Chromatica's #1, and in Chromatica's 2nd week too, what's so special about it tho?

FFXIV WhiteMage

She's an angel :kara:

also

their stans were really nasty in this week's chart battle.

Not these 6 whites bundling everything they could, inciting stan wars on Twitter and retweeting/reposting shady sentiments while Gaga halted promo to amplify black organisations... and still won :billie:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

ImMatt
1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

Why them tho? She's literally beaten dozens of other artists with ROM's and Chromatica's #1, and in Chromatica's 2nd week too, what's so special about it tho?

They're complete unknowns releasing their debut record and had a campaign to get the number one album. Gaga obviously contacted them to wish them well knowing she was their big competitor in the charts this week 

Quartz

That's an offensive GG if I ever saw one :billie:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

ShayCristoforo
24 minutes ago, ImMatt said:

Hide contents

Also, Stupid Love has re-entered the chart at #27 this week. Which one of you have been streaming it that hard? :ally:

I have been spotted 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

ImMatt
21 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I don't know if it makes a difference, but I do Jazzercise, and "Stupid Love" has been incorporated into our new setlist this past week. I imagine lots of instructors have purchased the song in order to teach it, and students may be streaming it after dancing to it in class. (I know I do that with other Jazzercise songs.) 

Ooh awesome! Jazzercise? At first I thought that meant doing exercise to jazz songs :tony:

Harry

Leading by example as always. It’s clear it will never happen at this point but I wish her own fans would follow that example. 

Archived