Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

This Psychic Predicted Covid & these protests

Axl Jax

Featured Posts

Suuus
12 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Objective: Don't let the world's issues get in way of era. 

Obstacle: Gaga. 

I mean she doesn't have to, but like if these protests are a domino effect and people just continue exploding out, especially those with depression, PTSD, and other mental disorders which Gaga can speak about, then it may happen. 

I'm not putting all my stock in what a psychic says. But I'm not saying that is false. After all, I am a witch, and I've experienced some things. 

More things between heaven and Earth, etc. 

Exactly its prediction from a Psychic so lets just take this with a grain of salt

destructivelove
2 hours ago, EuphoricVibez said:

She also made a video regarding the second half of 2020, and here's what she's saying about it so far.

- More drama

- Harder accessibility to birth control pills, and abortions for women, protesting against government control of what women do with their bodies

- Government control of people who are in need of therapy for mental, emotional, and physical abuse, protesting against that as well

- More people speaking out about having depression, schizophrenia, bullying, etc.

- Women coming into their power BIG time, and people liberating themselves from their trauma, and abuse they have experienced during their lives.

- More fighting back against racism, children/people going missing, and people questioning it all.

- Huge spiritual awakening, and truths revealed about what's going on in the world

All of this could be assumed or guessed by anyone who follows Q Anon or conspiracy boards.  Not really psychic as much as a hopeful guess. 

Aphrodizy26
2 hours ago, EuphoricVibez said:

She also made a video regarding the second half of 2020, and here's what she's saying about it so far.

- More drama

- Harder accessibility to birth control pills, and abortions for women, protesting against government control of what women do with their bodies

- Government control of people who are in need of therapy for mental, emotional, and physical abuse, protesting against that as well

- More people speaking out about having depression, schizophrenia, bullying, etc.

- Women coming into their power BIG time, and people liberating themselves from their trauma, and abuse they have experienced during their lives.

- More fighting back against racism, children/people going missing, and people questioning it all.

- Huge spiritual awakening, and truths revealed about what's going on in the world

with the two potential leaders this really seems about right

EuphoricVibez
Just now, Aphrodizy26 said:

with the two potential leaders this really seems about right

It definitely does

He/him/his

Axl Jax
17 hours ago, Squidward T said:

Uhh.. the virus started BEFORE her predictions so that one isn't that impressive. 

Sorry sis show me one person who Knew what the virus was before 3rd Jan

Im aware it existed before but it wasnt even seen as a potential pandemic until late jan.

Archived