celeb

Celebs are at it again (BLM)

Babel

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister G

People shouldn’t have been turning a blind eye in the first place. But whatever I mean that’s nice they recorded this video but what are they actually doing? That video was cringeworthy, and they’re only responding now?

Reality

I honestly didn't have a huge problem with the Imagine thing, but this is just cringey. 

🃏🖤👹

flyaway

Yet they only did this after everything exploded, and these words don't seem to come from a genuine place. They only do this when they're called out for their BS, just like when the Harvey Weinstein thing blew and they were accused for being silent for so long. 

But imagine all the people, living life in big mansions and drinking champagne at Beverly Hills :vegas:

BangTheGong

Not as bad as that stupid imagine video. I’ll check out that website later maybe it’ll be a worthy organization. They are calling out police brutality. 

Guest WhoDoWeHaveHere

i take responsibility … because there are no repercussions what so ever.
and let me use my dramatic voice and put acting school to good use. 
hollow words. just no.

River

imagine if they knew a different song..

sing angel down or something

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

myluis617

Lol, they cant even hit the notes and they choose to sing a couple of lines and still butcher this song. They should have just done some charity work. We dont care for your bad singing. Roland Martin No GIF by TV One

shame

i thought the last guy said "stab a cop"

but he was just saying "step up" in a meticulous way :billie:

angels forever, forever angels

GunninMan

Let’s see if they put their money where their mouths are. I’ll be waiting with baited breath. Why is Aaron Paul acting like he’s reading lines from the current season of Westworld, that was weird AF.

alsemanche

It's not really harmful it's just so so cringey and do they really need the fake dramatic voice? I hope the organization or website thing is a good one at least

Soft, soothing, and succulent

rasclautmangos

It looks like a bunch of auditions, especially the second dude. 

Archived