3 hours ago, Bambino said:

"As The Sun reports"

jiSqc81.jpg

But I hope so.

Who’s this kid

🤖

myluis617
3 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Yeah, because The Lion King soundtrack was such a success :awkney: That deal is low-key incomprehensible, but go off Disney.

It's Beyonce though she draws in the African American Community, which will make them a ton of money if they keep making movies that give them representation. I would love to see another black Disney Princess, If Beyonce is a part of that project it will definitely be better than TLK.

Suuus
1 hour ago, Infinity Wave said:

First of all, I don't hate beyoncé like AT ALL, I'd have no reason to and I love her music and her artistry...

You made up the fact I hate her, simply because I don't praise everything she does - just as I don't do with Gaga anyway

The issue here is people always take any criticism towards her as hate and yes, we've gone back and forth on that but it doesn't seem to have made any difference since you still think I hate her lol and yes it makes me pressed cuz I am never hartful, mean or offensive (just a little bitchy  maybe like everyone is on a forum) and yet you say I hate her and even remember me because of that :tony:

Anyway, stream Chromatica and bless your day! :heart:

This everytime you say something negative about whatever artist is being talked about you immidiatly get called a hater its like your not allowed to have an actual opinion its so annoying 

LaLuna

Make a flop soundtrack and get $100M.

Must be good to be Beyoncé  :enigma:

I'm surprised she didn't try to get on the first Black Panther soundtrack. Seemed like a missed opportunity for her.

Regina George

With all the respect, her acting/voice acting is terrible. Her The Lion King voice acting was so emotionless that I was legit shocked. It’s kinda sad that she gets 100 million dollars for 3 movies and some Oscar winning actors/actresses can’t even get 10 millions for some of their movies. And she got like 33 millions for each movie without acting talent whatsoever. 

derpmonster
9 hours ago, Bambino said:

"As The Sun reports"

Remember they were the only ones who got LG6 right :ally:

OT: good for her

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
2 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

Go off, but Beyonce’s acting is a bit Jon Batiste Reaction GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

what are you talking about?

"You've been a very bad girl Guga. A very, very bad girl." Was Oscar worthy :nooo:

:ladyhaha:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

NCgaga
12 hours ago, Bambino said:

Idc about that. All I know is that it was one of Disney's greatest remakes and actually it's highest grossing movie and it was enjoyable. Stop ruining entertainment for yourselves based on charts and critics.

It actually wasn’t that good. Just because YOU liked it doesn’t change what most people think about it. 

Squidward T

Meanwhile Disney is laying off thousands of hard working people due to coronavirus. #Priorities 

FrederickSpears
4 hours ago, Regina George said:

With all the respect, her acting/voice acting is terrible. Her The Lion King voice acting was so emotionless that I was legit shocked. It’s kinda sad that she gets 100 million dollars for 3 movies and some Oscar winning actors/actresses can’t even get 10 millions for some of their movies. And she got like 33 millions for each movie without acting talent whatsoever. 

I saw it in theaters and I was literally shocked at how bad she was as a voice actress.. no emotion at all.

Archived