Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Maluma dragged for kissing aunt on the mouth

Bambino

Featured Posts

PartySick

My friend kisses his mom on the mouth when he leaves his house. I'm always sitting there like "ugh :sick: I cannot relate...to having a mom :sick:"

Who cares if that's how his family rolls? :rip: live and let live. They're just mad that their aunts won't even kiss them on the cheek :gayhat:

Melanie, 5/29 | Janet, 7/20 💃💚✨

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SarahTannoIsHere
2 hours ago, voltron92 said:

Uh oh guys the culture police is here 

Were they fking lying 

Consent to LMAO react me

Economy
6 hours ago, GreekGod said:

I’m from Azerbaijan :cryga:

Omg Azerbaijan is back :lmao:

Judas Society

Like when Beckham kissed his kids on the lips? I've seen western parents doing that. Asians aren't much about showing affection like that. So if it's the norm in that family, I don't see the problem. Unless they're committing inc*st. :awkney:

Judas Society
10 hours ago, alice911 said:

Gross... Certain cultures are so uncivilized. And don't @ me justifying this bullshit. If i dont feel something i right i will say it as it is. 

There are countless things certain cultures do that is not the norm for other cultures, it doesn't make them uncivilized. You need some growing up to do.

beaublue

Kissing is different for each family & culture so I could care less, that crotch-grab picture though :wtfga:

ALGAYDO
9 hours ago, Mugiwara No Luffy said:

No, is not normal to kiss your family like that(?) not when you are a child and not when you are an adult 

You do realize that not every culture views kissing as a sensual or sexual act, right? Cmon sis 

PrinceGaga

omg not 1989outcharted commenting on the tweet. Why are they everywhere? WTF i mean they have a point tho

raragaga

giphy.gif

Spoiler

but like, I'm jealous of her :poot:

xoxo

SchwineLove

I expect a tongue french kiss from the way you all describe, I mean why you so extra, it's a non-issue, and I am from conservative asian country (nobody here kiss their aunt like that tho, just our biological parent maybe)

alsemanche
11 hours ago, SarahTannoIsHere said:

My boyfriend is Cuban, and it’s because they honestly lack any an all common world morals and other country has, makes me mad at times.

its a third world communist country I expect none the less 

The superiority complex..... First World capitalist countries are the bastion of morals and civilization aren't they :huntyga:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Helxig

Why is noone else talking about how the shocking thing is the mouth kiss paired with the pic of her grabbing his d*ck in a sexual manner? :sick:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

voltron92
13 hours ago, PrinceGaga said:

omg not 1989outcharted commenting on the tweet. Why are they everywhere? WTF i mean they have a point tho

I fking hate that account. Stan culture is something else

Lordeygogz

EW it's disgusting, fking disgusting, I've been in Colombia sooooo many times as a mexican guy and this isn't just a normal behavior in that culture, it's creepy and gross, it's not just a regular kiss, the way he sees her, and anyone who's not seing it must be blind, that kiss looks so sexual. EW

Archived