💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Maluma dragged for kissing aunt on the mouth

Bambino

Featured Posts

Awakened M

Are we just going to ignore the crotch grab??

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
March34th

In Latin America it's more common for family to kiss on the lips or be affectionate, and it isn't seen as something inherently sexual or whack like how it is in North America.

Though that photo of her groping him is very sus :neyde:

INNA

I didn’t think I would finding myself saying this about some *light* inc*st but there are more important and impactful things happening in the world and tbh I can’t find the room for the concern I should have. People do all kinds of crazy things.

anyways I hope they’ll be very happy together!!!

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

SineFromHell
47 minutes ago, March34th said:

In Latin America it's more common for family to kiss on the lips or be affectionate, and it isn't seen as something inherently sexual or whack like how it is in North America.

Though that photo of her groping him is very sus :neyde:

This. I didn't know it was "weird" until I moved to the states.

ToxicHot

........who cares?

A lot of relatives kiss on the mouth? It was friendly and not sexual. What a lot of people don’t understand is that and he’s not American, he’s from Colombia and they have a different culture than we do. (Assuming people that are outraged are American.)

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

TimisaMonster
2 hours ago, Bonkers said:

It's normal to make bad jokes sometimes.  

It's normal to promote aunts groping their newphews sometimes...:neyde:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

SarahTannoIsHere
5 hours ago, Bonkers said:

How else do you prepare for working with Madonna? :cryga:

I went to a wedding in Cuba once and it was common to dirty dance with relatives, parents, kids, aunts, uncles.  I don't judge, we see it differently than they do, but that's just a perspective. 

My boyfriend is Cuban, and it’s because they honestly lack any an all common world morals and other country has, makes me mad at times.

its a third world communist country I expect none the less 

Consent to LMAO react me

voltron92
4 hours ago, alice911 said:

Gross... Certain cultures are so uncivilized. And don't @ me justifying this bullshit. If i dont feel something i right i will say it as it is. 

Uh oh guys the culture police is here 

GreekGod
4 hours ago, Bonkers said:

I already wanted to go to Azerbaijan and I'm still horny. :cryga:

U can check my insta...for a quick peak at Azerbaijan :ally:

ELECTROHEART

Disgusting :excuseu:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Kulture Kiari
6 hours ago, alice911 said:

Gross... Certain cultures are so uncivilized. And don't @ me justifying this bullshit. If i dont feel something i right i will say it as it is. 

The fact you're not even respecting other cultures and calling it bullshit just because you live in a nutshell is what is disgusting. 

Every culture is different, and if you're not willing to take your time to educate your uncultured lifestyle, dont be judging, regardless if you dont feel something is right. 

Archived