💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Hot 100 (June 20) early prediction

Yxilon

Featured Posts

Yxilon

EaE2eB3XQAA6y-k?format=png&name=medium

I have both Stupid Love and Sour Candy at around 70 pts which is the Alice/Daisies area of this week. They might drop harder if parameters are not slightly stabilizing.

If radios keep increasing this will be ROM's last negative update (it's more stable-ish than negative though). Points will likely start increasing in the fourth week so a likely projection is that we are getting an Applause kind of chart-run.

This week:

#5 Rain On Me (my prediction: #5 - nailed :firega:

#33 Sour Candy (my prediction: #22 - failed :messga:)

#42 Stupid Love (my prediction: #42 - nailed :firega:)

#84 Alice (my prediction: #78 - almost nailed :firega:)

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

Lazz Monster
8 minutes ago, Yxilon said:

#42 Stupid Love (my prediction: #42 - nailed :firega:)

Woah, this is quite good, what numbers did you use for it?

We're far from the Shallow now

Fame Romance

We'll have to deal with locals who know nothing about how the charts and radio work having meltdowns because ROM will fall on week 3, when it will rise on week 4 :madge:

President Biden

:vegas: Stream it fats!!

:firega: We deserve a smash

:reductive: i have a feeling that by it becoming a hit on the radio, Gaga will improve her longevity with the next singles.

I got drunk

jacs vs looser

Yay at stability. The song deserves it. Hopefully they can find ways to get back to promoting it next week. 

The Z
3 hours ago, daisy said:

Intention is becoming a smash hit

Becoming? It's been in the top 10 for like 5 months with no promo after the first week and now it's climbing to the top 5 :wtfga: it's crazy, especially since Yummy (the previous single) flopped hard

The Z

Great!!!

I wonder what Gaga is doing though, she really doesn't give a **** about the charts, I love her :ladyhaha: 

it looks like Gaga not promoting her singles is the thing now 👀

I'm a bit sad though, because I love to witness marketing strategies and I love Gaga so I'd love Gaga to do some more marketing but her physical & mental health is the most important thing :hug:

JRCF29
1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Great!!!

I wonder what Gaga is doing though, she really doesn't give a **** about the charts, I love her :ladyhaha: 

it looks like Gaga not promoting her singles is the thing now 👀

I'm a bit sad though, because I love to witness marketing strategies and I love Gaga so I'd love Gaga to do some more marketing but her physical & mental health is the most important thing :hug:

No one is promoting right now...

Don't Call Me Gaga

The Z
5 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

No one is promoting right now...

True, except for Katy of course :ohwell:

But most of them aknowledge their work, I guess Gaga is secretly doing things for BLM & Corona

Archived