Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

MANiCURE, say something nice

2NE1LG

Featured Posts

2NE1LG

i instantly loved it when she debuted it at the iTunes Festival. the trap outro still slays me. an entire bop. i'd love an entire album of these

everybody say "thank you, DJWS"

Dramatica

I still prefer the Swinefest version with "heal me, cuz I'm addicted to love" instead of "can you feel it can you feel it can you feel it I'm addicted to the love that you garner" :ally:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Blown Away

I still love it a lot but

7 minutes ago, Dramatica said:

I still prefer the Swinefest version with "heal me, cuz I'm addicted to love" instead of "can you feel it can you feel it can you feel it I'm addicted to the love that you garner" :ally:

This is true

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

KevinWright

The Swinefest version of MANiCURE was miles better. Just like Sexxx Dreams. And Dope (I Wanna Be With You). And even ARTPOP. The ''free my mind...'' at the beggining was... :giveup:

ShesAMess
14 minutes ago, Dramatica said:

Couldn’t agree more! :ally:ezgif-com-resize.gif

Free my mind, ARTPOP

Chromatica

After Swinefest I thought it would be my favorite Lady Gaga song.

It wasn’t. :saladga:

RochestrMonstr

I F**king LOVE MANiCURE!!

A raw rocker song that evolved from a slutty crap demo.

Defmix100
26 minutes ago, KevinWright said:

The Swinefest version of MANiCURE was miles better. Just like Sexxx Dreams. And Dope (I Wanna Be With You). And even ARTPOP. The ''free my mind...'' at the beggining was... :giveup:

it had no bridge, I actually thought it must have been the Telephone part 2 song because of that (that the bridge would be Beyonce and she kept it secret so just had instrumental for the performance)

yungpancake

If she had kept the Swinefest version maybe it could've been eligible by standards to be an actual single, which could've saved the ARTPOP era for once. I loved it so much from the first listen. :heart:

Juniper

I love the insane performance she pulled at the Muppets special. Those thigh-high boots and the wig. Phew. :firega:

Archived