Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
request

a video from the fame era

The BPD Monster

Featured Posts

The BPD Monster

hey y'all hope you're enjoying chromatica. today i was thinking about an old vid of ga from the fame era in a radio interview i think and she's playing with some boy's hair and it was so cute and since i have ocd it was ****ing my mind that i couldn't find the video in my gallery. so do y'all have it? pls save a live and sorry for using so many "and"s. love you

edit: i found it y'all but i think it's better to keep this thread alive so everyone can see her cuteness. byeee

The BPD Monster
Just now, Blade said:

u can't believe how tight i wanna hug u rn 🥺 thank u so much❤️ i wonder where i have this saved in my phone tho. it doesn't matter anymore 😁

Blade
Just now, PersianHunty said:

u can't believe how tight i wanna hug u rn 🥺 thank u so much❤️ i wonder where i have this saved in my phone tho. it doesn't matter anymore 😁

love you too :kara:

btw I just watched the video and it's so cute how she talks about screaming "SING DEBRAH" at the Beck concert and then fast forward to 2016 at the Zane Lowe interview where she talks about it again :wub:

The BPD Monster
1 minute ago, Blade said:

love you too :kara:

btw I just watched the video and it's so cute how she talks about screaming "SING DEBRAH" at the Beck concert and then fast forward to 2016 at the Zane Lowe interview where she talks about it again :wub:

ikr? i've never watched it in full before. she's baby:diane:

Schwerk

I remember this. That guy was just her type back then, that haircut was everything in '08.

She was so full of **** back then about little things haha, I love it. She went to Bonnaroo once and calls herself someone who goes to festivals:laughga:, she says she's been wearing (latex) catsuits for 4 years (sure Jan:sure:) and basically calls herself a seamstress (:ladyhaha:). Hahaha I love her.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

The BPD Monster
3 minutes ago, Marjol said:

I remember this. That guy was just her type back then, that haircut was everything in '08.

She was so full of **** back then about little things haha, I love it. She went to Bonnaroo once and calls herself someone who goes to festivals:laughga:, she says she's been wearing (latex) catsuits for 4 years (sure Jan:sure:) and basically calls herself a seamstress (:ladyhaha:). Hahaha I love her.

for a second i thought he was luc carl💀 i was wearing catsuits since i was 14 

Archived