đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My Straight Co-worker Loves Chromatica!!!

Isidro Guevara

Featured Posts

Isidro Guevara

I didn't know what to put this under but it's a "semi-review" on Chromatica...

MY COWORKER FREAKIN' LOVED IT!!! I was so SHOOK and almost spit out my Gansito snack when he played "Rain On Me"!!! He played the ENTIRE album! 

I work in a package delivery company accompanied by the vehicle driver who I wouldn't have thought in a million years would love a Lady Gaga album. We were at a gas station when he said "hey, I found this new and cool azz BANGER that you need to listen to, better than "Don't Start Now"(our previous "favorite" song on the radio)". I was like "Oh yeah? Will it knock me out with a BANG?!:creepflop:" I thought it'd be another one of his heavy metal or nasty latin-trap songs that he likes to play but I was SO wrong!

Right when I heard the intro to ROM, I was DEAD. I wanted to scream, laugh, and cry with gay excitement! He then proceeded to play the entire Chromatica album which I hadn't listened to (except for like 5 tracks) and told me it's such an awesome album! It all played while we were working and I was in such a happy mood I ran to drop off each heavy package to the homes and ran back as fast as I could so as to not miss any track!

The standouts for me were tracks 1-3, 911, SC, SFA, FT, PD, and Babylon. The others seem to blend in and get lost in the mix and I can't believe I'm saying this but SL is unfairly criticized! It shines very bright in the album is a standout track! I can tell why they released it as a single. Catchy and fun! I have to listen to the album again to make a full fleshed and fair critique but as of now I rank it a 7/10. I'm just so shook and surprised by this experience cause it's a STRAIGHT guy who made me listen to it instead of the other way around. So strange but fascinating as well! We were bopping to it and just having a good time overall. One complaint is that it ended so quickly, we still had 4 hours of work to do:sweat:!

This experience will remain nostalgic and made me love Gaga even more!!!:kara: Thank you Gaga!!!:pawsup:

I'll WRECK U right Up...G.U.Y.!!!🌋💥

JRCF29

Lots of people from all backgrounds like all sorts of music, that's what makes it so special imo. 

Gaga has plenty of straight male fans, some are even on this site. 

Don't Call Me Gaga

4 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Gaga has plenty of straight male fans, some are even on this site. 

:vegas:

JillTyrell2004

At several points reading this I felt like it was going to turn into a straight to gay workplace erotic story. I have issues :lolly:

JRCF29
7 minutes ago, JillTyrell2004 said:

At several points reading this I felt like it was going to turn into a straight to gay workplace erotic story. I have issues :lolly:

The Fuck GIF by memecandy

Don't Call Me Gaga

JaysAMess

BREAKING NEWS: STRAIGHT MAN ENJOYS LADY GAGA ALBUM

I'm sorry but I can't with this overreaction. :toofunny:

River
21 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

:vegas:

20 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

i’m straight and i love Chromatica and stan madonna 

:selena:

RwSH.gif