Modern Ecstasy2 2,202 Posted June 9, 2020 Share Posted June 9, 2020 10 hours ago, Squeeshy Keety said: It'll rise in a week when he says something Hilary Off topic, but I just noticed that your pronouns are in your signature, and that’s a really amazing idea to have here (like how people do it in their work emails etc). I changed my signature and put my pronouns in - maybe others want to do the same thing! “Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink” Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CautiousLurker 19,973 Posted June 9, 2020 Share Posted June 9, 2020 20 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said: Off topic, but I just noticed that your pronouns are in your signature, and that’s a really amazing idea to have here (like how people do it in their work emails etc). I changed my signature and put my pronouns in - maybe others want to do the same thing! Oh yeah! I actually thought about it the other day and was gonna make a thread suggesting we should have the pronouns section, but then JK Rowling happened... But yeah signature works It's a joke! When you give me that look, it's a joke! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SpadesToStart 3,853 Posted June 9, 2020 Share Posted June 9, 2020 I think you can really feel the lack of federal government leadership these last few months. I hope some people are finally waking up to how bad of a president he is. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
blankpaper 21 Posted June 9, 2020 Share Posted June 9, 2020 44 minutes ago, sarahb said: tbh I was expecting it to go up because why the hell not “Because why the hell not” is peak 2020 energy haha reality’s tight if the music is right Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Modern Ecstasy2 2,202 Posted June 9, 2020 Share Posted June 9, 2020 4 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said: Oh yeah! I actually thought about it the other day and was gonna make a thread suggesting we should have the pronouns section, but the JK Rowling happened... But yeah signature works There definitely should be a separate pronoun section! Like under the profile photo or something “Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink” Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Harris Walz 2024 1,451 Posted June 9, 2020 Share Posted June 9, 2020 Down to his core constituencies. Will he regain those swing voters, I doubt it. They are also tired of him. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CautiousLurker 19,973 Posted June 9, 2020 Share Posted June 9, 2020 Just now, Modern Ecstasy2 said: There definitely should be a separate pronoun section! Like under the profile photo or something That's what I thought too, omg our minds It's a joke! When you give me that look, it's a joke! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Modern Ecstasy2 2,202 Posted June 9, 2020 Share Posted June 9, 2020 Just now, CautiousLurker said: That's what I thought too, omg our minds “Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink” Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StarstruckIllusion 53,777 Posted June 9, 2020 Share Posted June 9, 2020 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LetsGetHigh2 88 Posted June 9, 2020 Share Posted June 9, 2020 4 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said: Hillary never actually had as much of a big and consistent lead as Biden does in polling BUT it's too early. Elections are months away and things can change. America really needs to get this orange out though. We smokin' em all Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheQueenLG 2,469 Posted June 9, 2020 Share Posted June 9, 2020 Didn't we try this sh*t in 2016? How did that work out? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Squeeshy Keety 9,935 Posted June 9, 2020 Share Posted June 9, 2020 1 hour ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said: Off topic, but I just noticed that your pronouns are in your signature, and that’s a really amazing idea to have here (like how people do it in their work emails etc). I changed my signature and put my pronouns in - maybe others want to do the same thing! That's so cool, glad you think so! I think it could actually help to display our pronouns (even optionally) by our avis since we can never know anyway, especially on a fan site where we rarely display our faces They / Them Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,166 Posted June 9, 2020 Share Posted June 9, 2020 On 6/8/2020 at 1:53 PM, En_Sabah_Nur said: I remember when that happened! Was right after the financial meltdown/recession hit! 🙌 And he literally sowed the seeds to create an even bigger crash in 2008 that ppl to this day still blame the banks for but forget what Bush did to the housing market in like 2002 or 2003 that caused that unsustainable boom in the first place Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Franch Toast 27,787 Posted June 9, 2020 Share Posted June 9, 2020 16 hours ago, Squeeshy Keety said: That's so cool, glad you think so! I think it could actually help to display our pronouns (even optionally) by our avis since we can never know anyway, especially on a fan site where we rarely display our faces 18 hours ago, CautiousLurker said: Oh yeah! I actually thought about it the other day and was gonna make a thread suggesting we should have the pronouns section, but then JK Rowling happened... But yeah signature works 18 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said: There definitely should be a separate pronoun section! Like under the profile photo or something Inspired by this thread, I added mine. She/Her/Hers Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gabeoz 7,915 Posted June 9, 2020 Share Posted June 9, 2020 Seeing his abyssmal ratings and terrible poll performance gives me hope but we're still months ago. Biden currently holds a lead much larger than Hillary did, lets see if he can keep it. It seems many swing voters are finally fed up with Trump and swinging left but we need to keep the momentum going. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.