Ajay names Chromatica AOTY

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
2 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

no it doesnā€™t. sheā€™s paid for these videos, iā€™m assuming her first reaction is highly watched (am i wrong)? does another one and garners more views. iā€™ve said this before but you all are narcissistic af if you think your comments on gagadaily made her make another video

In all of these Ajay threads, I'veĀ alwaysĀ opposed the notion that she was pressured to do another reaction video because of comments by some annoying monsters.

Just because she gains money off of these reaction videos doesn't mean that she's doing it for the sole purpose of making money. You could apply that logic to literally any and all of her videos. She has an active channel with many videos, a lot of views, and a good amount of subscribers. Why single out these videos?

She genuinely changed her opinion and that's fine. Considering how controversial her first few videos were, if I were her, I'd also want to make another video expressing that my thoughts on the album changed.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

gabeoz
9 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

no it doesnā€™t. sheā€™s paid for these videos, iā€™m assuming her first reaction is highly watched (am i wrong)? does another one and garners more views. iā€™ve said this before but you all are narcissistic af if you think your comments on gagadaily made her make another video

A lot, if not most reaction videos on youtube like this do not profit the youtuber and the ad $$ goes toward the copyright holder (In this case UMG). Even if she does end up making money off of it, it doesnt mean she can't do a revisit, it was obvious she wasnt in the right head space in general when she first reacted.Ā 

Yall seriously cant give the sis a break.

Chromatography
11 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

A lot, if not most reaction videos on youtube like this do not profit the youtuber and the ad $$ goes toward the copyright holder (In this case UMG). Even if she does end up making money off of it, it doesnt mean she can't do a revisit, it was obvious she wasnt in the right head space in general when she first reacted.Ā 

Yall seriously cant give the sis a break.

I'm not bashing her at all. I'm just trying to say she's making her own choices and some no name on gagadaily isn't even on her radar.

FFXIV WhiteMage

I mean, so far AH and FN are the only competitors for AOTY

Ā 

and gurlĀ :billie:

Ā 

P.S. I luv all those 3 albums but its quite clear which is superior:ally:

gabeoz
3 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

I'm not bashing her at all. I'm just trying to say she's making her own choices and some no name on gagadaily isn't even on her radar.

Ah, im sorry sisĀ :ohno:Ā I misunderstood you for a minute thereĀ 

Married the Night

I donā€™t care about her opinions. I love watching her.Ā 

Blown Away

IMG-20200607-200158.jpg

She spilled some tea though. Still cackling at album breaksĀ :fan:

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

shane_c

I totally believe her. ThisĀ is a great album that takes more than one listen for some people. I just wsh the metacritics did that, and hope the grammy voters do.

Focz

Everyone is exaggerating, people can't change their minds? And do you seriously believe that she's going to be afraid of a couple of Twitter twinks? She mentioned that she wanted to revisit Chromatica, because she wanted to not because they had forced herĀ 

I also saw her more real when she revisited Chromatica, in addition she also explained why the behavior in her old reaction was due

Anyways imo

šŸ’œ

ARTPOP

Someone enlighten me who is she? And why is relevant? šŸ¤­

Ā 

COME ON GAYS!!

Dayman
3 hours ago, Chromatography said:

Reaction videos donā€™t make money For the YouTuber. The music is copyrighted so once you use any then the record company is the only person making any money off of them. So if you watch her react to Chromatica and you hear any of the music itā€™s likely monetized in a way that Interscope makes money - not Ajay.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived