đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Ajay names Chromatica AOTY

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

ArtpopAct2

I can believe it

The album grows. I love it more now than I did initially.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BillieGOAT

Can you guys let this woman LIVE??? Oh my.. she listened to the album more than once and says that she loves it now! And y’all are... MAD??? 

What in the world... I-

holy scheisse

She makes money off y'all :fan: smart business woman

iCpro

They switch like f-

jk I feel like she’s trolling us, but as someone who’s watched her reactions for years, her revisit seemed genuine to me. It even took me a few listens to really get Chromatica, so I don’t think she faked the reaction but at the same time she knows how y’all react to her and loves to mess with us

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

SchwineLove
8 hours ago, JGD said:

I felt the same way on first listen, then I listened again with headphones to fully hear the production and understand the lyrics :shrug:

Chromatica is a grower for many listeners.

yes i literally experience the same, when it's midnight i rush to Spotify to do quick listen because I am sleepy as f*ck, and I nearly have a breakdown like..."wtf Gaga these are forgettable songs", because no songs is just straight bop like her previous albums. I almost unstan and think whatever to Gaga's career, I lose hope and disappointed on why she cannot make another iconic songs that will hit the charts like in the past. 

but then I listen to Chromatica again in the morning with clearer mind, and then something struck while I enjoyed the whole seamless experience with the smooth transition, take a careful listen to her lyrics. and hell yeah! my mind is finally clicked to what she is doing. it was a whole new experience, a whole new mental state, a whole new mood. i finally get it and goes 180 degree. This becomes my favorite Gaga album of all time. Listening to it makes me peaceful, the dance beats calm me because it wasn't meant to be agressive. I listen to it when I'm having trouble sleeping, because slow and peaceful music just annoys me more when I try to sleep. It is a thoughtful masterpiece.

• Admin locked this topic
Judas Society

Y'all bullied her til she named it AOTY. :madge:

Pop Music

I guess she now stans???

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

Archived