❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
opinion

Heavy Metal Gaga

Flaviator

Featured Posts

Shadow
19 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I don't think she'd go full heavy metal but pop with a metal sound would be so cool.

I think this is a more realistic expectation. But then again, her performance with Metallica surprised me. She definitely has the voice for it.

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

she needs to quit pop and become the Elton/Queen/Metal hybrid she is meant to be.

BillieGOAT

i’m going to be honest here, if I wait 2 and a half years for a new album and it’s heavy metal… I’m going on a long walk :selena:

Shadow
9 minutes ago, BillieGOAT said:

i’m going to be honest here, if I wait 2 and a half years for a new album and it’s heavy metal… I’m going on a long walk :selena:

What if it's just an EP? She experimented with jazz. What's wrong with a little rock? 

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

HausOfAntonio

Lmao honestly a dream of mine that I think will never happen :selena:

BillieGOAT
3 minutes ago, Shadow said:

What if it's just an EP? She experimented with jazz. What's wrong with a little rock? 

I’m all for rock, in fact I think her voice is really well-suited to that genre. If we got an EP full of Manicure/Electric Chapel type instrumentals, I would be thrilled!

I consider heavy metal to be a separate genre.. I personally don’t connect with the way that the instrumentals, hooks, melodies, etc. are arranged/expressed in heavy metal music. Just personal taste I guess! 😁

Archived